Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Parkour, try to stay on topic!

ghostofvici

Jun 18, 2022
Are there checkpoints in regular parkour? If not, they should add some. Kinda annoying when I die, I have to restart the entire thing. Maybe I just have to get better at parkour.

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Are there checkpoints in regular parkour? If not, they should add some. Kinda annoying when I die, I have to restart the entire thing. Maybe I just have to get better at parkour.
They aren't that long as said above so for most Parkours I think there is no need for it

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa
adding checkpoint will make parkour way to easy, that’s why having no checkpoint makes the parkour more enjoyable and ye dying and restarting its a bit annoying but it ain’t that long to re do it

Reactions: Rocks1

ghostofvici

Jun 18, 2022
adding checkpoint will make parkour way to easy, that’s why having no checkpoint makes the parkour more enjoyable and ye dying and restarting its a bit annoying but it ain’t that long to re do it
maybe in hard parkour, not easy parkour

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom