Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
I do not understand the reasoning behind why if you miss 1 checkpoint that it is impossible to activate the next checkpoint, it just makes the game far more annoying to play as maps such as stadium where the optimal route avoids the checkpoints once you die you go all the way back to the beggining.

Please fix this and allo any checkpoints to be accessed at any time regardless of whether you hit the checkpoint before it.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
I do not understand the reasoning behind why if you miss 1 checkpoint that it is impossible to activate the next checkpoint, it just makes the game far more annoying to play as maps such as stadium where the optimal route avoids the checkpoints once you die you go all the way back to the beggining.

Please fix this and allo any checkpoints to be accessed at any time regardless of whether you hit the checkpoint before it.
It happened to me 10s of times

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
I have not played parkour yet but from what you say I think it is for a challenge, if you go through the optimal route it is at your own risk because if you fall then you return to the beginning, but if you do not fall, you will most likely win without any checkpoint, you have to be smart when choosing the routes.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
100%
I definitely agree with this, it's annoying that you can't skip checkpoints. Especially in longer and more difficult maps. :agree: From me!​

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
I have not played parkour yet but from what you say I think it is for a challenge, if you go through the optimal route it is at your own risk because if you fall then you return to the beginning, but if you do not fall, you will most likely win without any checkpoint, you have to be smart when choosing the routes.
The problem faced is that even if you skip a checkpoint and hit one later in the level, it doesn't count. Why should you be so harshly punished and sent back to the beggining when you work so hard to get far ahead of someone, the better parkour player should be rewarded for the win, not the person who takes the time to try and hit all checkpoints without missing one.

Checkpoint pressure plates are sometimes very inconsistant aswell so running over one may not actually count sometimes due to ping and lag which you should not get punished for either.

Your point here i feel is extremely flawed and I highly suggest playing parkour so you can understand why this suggestion is being made. It is quite a fun gamemode and this change should encourage more players to play the game.

The amount of times players leave because they fail a jump and are sent back to the beggining is quite alarming and those players probably stop playing the game because of it. So surely cubecraft would want to discourage this and create a more user friendly game right?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom