Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this feature to be added?

• Total voters

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
Hello,
Simple suggestion, I think command /ping should allow us to check other player's ping too.
How it will work.
- You can check your own ping by the command "/ping".
- If you want to check other player's ping you only need to add his nickname after /ping, for example, you want to check my ping, so you will type like this "/ping Ziu".

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Not sure how I feel about this. Personally, with Badlion I have ping numbers in tab. Being able to see other people’s pings accurately could start bullying, but I don’t think that’ll be a problem that doesn’t exist. +1 I think...

Reactions: Gregeyy

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Not sure how I feel about this. Personally, with Badlion I have ping numbers in tab. Being able to see other people’s pings accurately could start bullying, but I don’t think that’ll be a problem that doesn’t exist. +1 I think...
It already happens regardless, especially with me since I've been getting 200 recently when I'm usually at 150 (which I still get bullied for, the majority of the player base lives in Europe so they all complain about how I'm extremely laggy). The thing about ping is that if someone is at like 200 ping it doesn't only affect the person with better ping but it also ruins game play for the person with higher ping.

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
I like this suggestion, not for any particular reason but I've been in situations where I want to check someone's ping to find out if they're lagging or something, besides, this addition would virtually have no downsides.

Molware

Jan 26, 2020
Southern Sweden
I mean it's an idea that could work but since there is still a lot of mods out there etc Badlion where you can see everyone's ping in tab I'm not really going to vote. Im using Badlion and Lunar so for me this would be pretty unnecessary but to the people not using mods, it could be a good idea yeah.
Have a good day :)

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
I do not wanna vote yes on the poll currently since you can already view pings with labymod, badlion client, and mods.

I mean it's an idea that could work but since there is still a lot of mods out there etc Badlion where you can see everyone's ping in tab I'm not really going to vote. Im using Badlion and Lunar so for me this would be pretty unnecessary but to the people not using mods, it could be a good idea yeah.
Have a good day :)

Well, thank you for letting people who doesn't use mods to decide, most of the people would vote "No" just because they use a mod that does that, and forget about those ho doesn't use any mods.

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
The reason I made this thread is that I use to use LabyMod, but I hate that you can't report cheaters with LabyMod, now I'm playing with a couple of mods like Optifine and macro / keybinds mod, and I'm good with those mods, I don't need anything else (just a personal taste). I think a lot of vanilla players would want this feature to be added.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
this is really great idea, there's times where I play vanilla and I just wanna know how much a players ping is instead of just 3 bars or something.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I like the idea! Checking a player's ping can come in handy when you're trying to find out wether they're cheating or not. It's not something that people would frequently benefit from but a nice touch nonetheless.

I disagree with those stating this would cause any bullying, because people already confront you about your ping even if they can't see the numbers and just 4 green bars next to your name. Toxicity about ping, lag, connection or whatever is already a common issue and I sincerely doubt the addition of a command like this which is only intended to be useful would significantly increase toxicity.

It's nice for those willing to go the extra mile for reports. Giving our players additional resources to help us out in finding cheaters is always a good idea in my eyes.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Yeah I like this idea, it could even sometimes help to check if someone is hacking or just has a very high ping.

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
I like the idea! Checking a player's ping can come in handy when you're trying to find out wether they're cheating or not. It's not something that people would frequently benefit from but a nice touch nonetheless.

I disagree with those stating this would cause any bullying, because people already confront you about your ping even if they can't see the numbers and just 4 green bars next to your name. Toxicity about ping, lag, connection or whatever is already a common issue and I sincerely doubt the addition of a command like this which is only intended to be useful would significantly increase toxicity.

It's nice for those willing to go the extra mile for reports. Giving our players additional resources to help us out in finding cheaters is always a good idea in my eyes.

If you agree then maybe escalate this thread? :)

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain

Escalated tag?

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
It could be a good idea since some players do not use game modifications such as labymod and badlion. In my point of view, the green bars are not enough to guess a player's ping. So, this addition will be cool!

irresolution

Sep 2, 2020
United Kingdom
Yes, I agree with this or they could have it on the scoreboard (only for PVP though), this is a great feature, even though you can install a mod or go onto Badlion it is a great feature never the less.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
It already happens regardless, especially with me since I've been getting 200 recently when I'm usually at 150 (which I still get bullied for, the majority of the player base lives in Europe so they all complain about how I'm extremely laggy). The thing about ping is that if someone is at like 200 ping it doesn't only affect the person with better ping but it also ruins game play for the person with higher ping.
CAnt wait to bully ez kids who have more than 3 ms of ping. Evil laggers shall and must be reported shame on yoU

/S.

Reactions: Meiske

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
CAnt wait to bully ez kids who have more than 3 ms of ping. Evil laggers shall and must be reported shame on yoU
How could you

1599465759609.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom