Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheTruth

Jul 30, 2019
The user Sheni is a cheater that plays CubeCraft and some say he is a "god" but he is far from it.
You can defend him all you like but he is an obvious cheater and video evidence proves it, he also can get away with it as he is friends with staff one known as IceScreams (Who isn't exactly up to scratch on being a straight member of staff, you know what I mean if you read this) in clips cut from other videos he is teamed with two users called: Bumpysalt55 & Dampfeast17 both of which are not actual users but are a player using /nick to defend Sheni and when one realised the person was trying to record Sheni they used the term "narc" in chat to try to call them out for getting evidence on Sheni. These things are going on and people will keep complaining and complaining about their problems and you can try to hide them/remove them but that doesn't help

0U5Qz0O.png

7uC9fRu.png

Haighers112

Jul 5, 2019
The video does show clear cheating, but when I check their appeals page they do not have any past bans which is a surprise after seeing this.. Not too sure about that

Showtime443

Sep 7, 2019
I had reported 2 hackers and it took over a week for them to be handled (I know staff get a lot of reports but my reports that were a few days after these 2 got handled and those 2 left) but when I checked their appeals page they are not actually banned for cheating and I saw one of them on earlier..
4AvBqK8.png

BQNjEmX.png

rbMWszf.png

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
He's quite obviously not cheating in that clip. I know this might be really hard for you to believe but hes actually very good at the game.

TheTruth

Jul 30, 2019
He's quite obviously not cheating in that clip. I know this might be really hard for you to believe but hes actually very good at the game.
Ah yes quite obviously not cheating and good at the game, I forgot being good at the game allows you to hit people out of your FOV and have higher reach, my bad!

Reactions: FireExcalibur10

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Ah yes quite obviously not cheating and good at the game, I forgot being good at the game allows you to hit people out of your FOV and have higher reach, my bad!
The guy in the video has the highest goddamn FOV I've ever seen, you genuinely cant tell the reach from that clip and its definitely not as high as it looks.

Reactions: Dudu

TheTruth

Jul 30, 2019
The guy in the video has the highest goddamn FOV I've ever seen, you genuinely cant tell the reach from that clip and its definitely not as high as it looks.
Defend him all you like, but explain in this video: 1:16 slow it down there he isn't looking when he gets the hit

And 0:05 in this video, it's not like he hits then spins he spins and looks fully away then hits and it still counts

Even with that FOV the hits are still further than normal, and missing or not you can see when he goes crazy, people can toggle

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
That does indeed look sketchy, but it happens once. So it's basically meaningless. You are 2 people fighting, both with internet connections which could either be laggy on the server or have spikes. If the player was constantly hitting you at the same pace and was turning away from you all the time it would be different.

There is a Youtuber that went into more depth about this, because he got accused of hacking. Couldn't find the video myself as I have no idea who it was. But basically, sometimes hits get registered with a bit of a delay.

This footage just doesn't convince me this player is hacking.

TheTruth

Jul 30, 2019
That does indeed look sketchy, but it happens once. So it's basically meaningless. You are 2 people fighting, both with internet connections which could either be laggy on the server or have spikes. If the player was constantly hitting you at the same pace and was turning away from you all the time it would be different.

There is a Youtuber that went into more depth about this, because he got accused of hacking. Couldn't find the video myself as I have no idea who it was. But basically, sometimes hits get registered with a bit of a delay.

This footage just doesn't convince me this player is hacking.
We can all have our own opinions on what is going on in the video, I believe he was cheating. In this video below, slow down these times and watch 2:57, 3:03 & 0:55 a lot of the hits he gets he is not even looking at them which is associated with hitbox :

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom