Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
As the title suggests ranks that are temporary but are much cheaper than permenant ranks. For example monthly gold might be $10 and monthly iron would be about $5. This way you can get an idea of whether or not the rank is worth it without already spending a ton of money.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Me not liky.
Either buy the full price, wait a long time for the next sale or participate in Giveaways.
(Giveaways are abailable in CC Twitter whenever they celebrate something most of the times)
^^^
Basically... Also buying a Rank means that you're supporting the server... I know most of you dont have a lot of money or dont want to spend it but Miniatures and Iron Rank aren't that expensive;)

Thomaser

Dec 28, 2015
play.cubecraftgames.net
This might be a good idea for the future. The store has just been updated. I like the idea of 'try before you buy' but this might also have plugin disorders, think about gear in the lobby, gadgets, etc. Of course the Developer should look wether this is possible or not.

Reactions: Power Ranger

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
In my opinion ranks aren't so expensive and they were made to keep the server running. If you want to buy a rank without spending to much money, I can get them in a good sale like 50% or 60% off. Also you can get a free rank in giveaways (they make them on Twitter).

Oligeimero

Aug 23, 2016
Spain
I do not like this idea, with double the money you mentioned may have an Iron Rank for life.
If you can not spend money on the network, no need to donate to have fun!
And if you do not want to spend a lot of money is advisable to buy the Iron Rank which is the cheapest and is amazing!
There are also impressive deals where you can buy a Gold Rank for about the price of Iron Rank!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Top Bottom