Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iTz_Ogaix

Apr 12, 2018
Chats

This Thread is just for help thoose players that don't understand the chat system, or they want to know more.

Te first chat when you join the server is the lobby chat. After that, you can send messages to your friends or other players with "/msg <player>" or "/fmsg <friend>". If you join a party, you will talk in the lobby (or game) chat, and you can type "/party chat" or "/pc" to enable or disable the party chat (enable if it was disabled, and disable if it was enabled). And in any teamed game, you will talk in your team's chat.

If you want to talk in a bigger chat (if you are in team chat go to global game chat, or if you are in a party go to global chat, etc), you can use the symbol "!" before your message. You can use more than one "!" in the same message (for example; if you are in a party and teamed game and you have enabled party chat, you can talk normaly for the party, you can write !<message> for your team chat, or write !!<message> for the global chat).

Sorry if there are some writing mistakes, it's because I'm spanish, but I'm trying to help.
I hope this info can help you.

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I'm pretty sure almost everybody on this forum know how to use the chat. And, I also think the use of the chat has been added to the help menu, although I'm not sure if this is true.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom