Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 24, 2022
France
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it would be a great idea to make a command so you can talk to anyone but only them would see your message even if they are in a different game you can send them something because sometimes your friend isn't joining you or something like that, so you will be able to talk about it, and you could also disable it so no one can send you messages.

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
I think it would be a great idea to make a command so you can talk to anyone but only them would see your message even if they are in a different game you can send them something because sometimes your friend isn't joining you or something like that, so you will be able to talk about it, and you could also disable it so no one can send you messages.
Yea, this is a thing on java so I think it has a reason it isn't on bedrock.
I'd like to see it added tho!

Reactions: OutlawsXenogide

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Gonna refer to a post I made on a similar thread. Unfortunately this is not possible for Bedrock :c
Unfortunately, Minecraft themselves don't allow private messaging on official Minecraft server partners "to allow more thorough moderation across all parts of the server", and due to privacy and security reasons.
I believe that the fact that it's still in the /f help command list is either something they might have forgotten to remove, or confused with Minecraft Java Edition. I do believe this is confusing and should be removed from /f help on Bedrock Edition.
You can find all (truly) available commands on the Bedrock Command List.
Read the communication by Minecraft themselves about this topic here.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom