Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the chat filter be lightened up?

  • Yes

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

    Votes: 3 60.0%

  • Total voters
    5
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nikboo

Guest
Eh, this isn't your thread, so it is necro-posting, if it was your own thread, you can, if it is a media/forum game thread, then you can.

Yeah but the person who created the thread still "bumped" his own thread via another thread. Anyways even if I did necro post, it wasn't intentional, as the player who created the thread made a link to bump the thread...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom