Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Hi everyone. Today I want to discuss something about reports, especially chat reports. When I see someone swearing with abbreviations I always ask in the staff-help channel on Discord if it’s allowed. Today a moderator in staff-help told me it’s mutable so I reported it but my report was closed because ‘it was allowed’. This happend 3 times last month already and it’s quite annoying. Especially because you’re just bypassing swearwords. (In this case it was ‘gvd’. A Dutch swear word). So I have 2 questions for you.

1. Should the staff be more consistent with reports?
  2. Should bypassing of swearwords using abbreviations be mutable?

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I think in some situations it is up to the moderator. Some moderators will punish for the word (depends on the context) while others may not. Maybe they gave you the wrong information because the moderator doesn't speak that language? For example: ''kk''. ''Okayokay'' in English but ''cancer'' in Dutch.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
There should definitely be a clear line between what’s allowed to be said and what can’t be said. +1

Reactions: Fqnta

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Afaik it depends on the context of how it was used. Usually, it's reportable if it's directive towards someone. Ex: "gtfo Onik no one cares" or "stfu Onik no one asked" Agreeably abbreviations like "wtf" contain a swear word, but it's not directed towards anyone and commonly used in frustration, which wouldn't warnt a mute.

Reactions: Fqnta
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom