Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ash.

Member
Jul 11, 2021
10
7
19
Hi! My chat has been banned for a couple of months. People/My friends cannot see my chat on any servers ex- hive, cubecraft, galaxite, etc. I have tried the methods for ghost/shadowban and they do not work. I also tried to submit an appeal for a ban but they told me i wasn't. If you could please help me I’d appreciate it it, thanks!
 
D

Deleted member 492126

Guest
Hey! Your Microsoft privacy settings might be messed up - this thread should help you change your settings - https://cubecraft.net/threads/234913/

If that doesn’t work then you’re most likely shadow muted, which is something we can’t help you with as it’s a punishment automatically issued by Microsoft. Sorry!
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Top Bottom