Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Oass

Feb 7, 2020
The Netherlands
I have this suggestion because many people use Discord. I am one of them. what this is if you chat on discord that you get exp every 2 minutes or more or less. if you get there through exp you can get nice roles. It is also nice that if you can fix it all with a discord bot. it is also nice to make money with the bot by throwing in a gamble system and you can play games with it. that would make a discord server very active and make it especially attractive so that people write more in a discord server.

Oass

Feb 7, 2020
The Netherlands
I have this suggestion because many people use Discord. I am one of them. what this is if you chat on discord that you get exp every 2 minutes or more or less. if you get there through exp you can get nice roles. It is also nice that if you can fix it all with a discord bot. it is also nice to make money with the bot by throwing in a gamble system and you can play games with it. that would make a discord server very active and make it especially attractive so that people write more in a discord server.
This will result in massive spamming in my openion.I think it’s unnecessary to have roles in official Discord server if you are just regular member.
This idea is more for the discord users to make it active, but you can create channels that are mutated for users that is setting up automations. You can therefore create special channels for this so that there is no real spam for chat users.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Nooooooo Discord is already filled with people constantly sending meaningless and useless stuff. Actual fun convo's to participate in are rare, but like I said, fun. Having a way of earning exp by sending messages would make them even more hidden and rare. Nobody enjoys reading useless messages from others so I don't really see how the exp adds "fun" to the chat.

This idea is more for the discord users to make it active, but you can create channels that are mutated for users that is setting up automations. You can therefore create special channels for this so that there is no real spam for chat users.
So with this... you're disallowing people from sending lots of messages even though your goal is to make the Discord more active? I find the whole thing just a bit too unecessary tbh. People join that discord to chat around in the first place (doesn't really serve a practical function next to #Staff-Help) so I don't see how there's a need to give people more incentive to talk there.

Then about the gambling. I actually like lotteries and stuff in Discord channels, but I don't think it's a good idea to promote gambling to the many little kids on the server, or the many mentally instable grown-ups that roam on there tbh.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Oass

Feb 7, 2020
The Netherlands
Nooooooo Discord is already filled with people constantly sending meaningless and useless stuff. Actual fun convo's to participate in are rare, but like I said, fun. Having a way of earning exp by sending messages would make them even more hidden and rare. Nobody enjoys reading useless messages from others so I don't really see how the exp adds "fun" to the chat.

So with this... you're disallowing people from sending lots of messages even though your goal is to make the Discord more active? I find the whole thing just a bit too unecessary tbh. People join that discord to chat around in the first place (doesn't really serve a practical function next to #Staff-Help) so I don't see how there's a need to give people more incentive to talk there.

Then about the gambling. I actually like lotteries and stuff in Discord channels, but I don't think it's a good idea to promote gambling to the many little kids on the server, or the many mentally instable grown-ups that roam on there tbh.
The gamble part is true i didn`t think in that way thanks. hmm about the Chat exp its more like people that love`s to talk to strangers would really do that by my self i like to meet new people talk to other people i don`t know. i have been i some Discord servers before like anime Discord for weebs. Its really active because they have the same passion but they ain`t talking about anime they talking about random things and have fun with each other. they made friends like i did to wehre i can by example play games with on cubecraft.

but I think your answer is correct everyone has his own ideas about it.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
The gamble part is true i didn`t think in that way thanks. hmm about the Chat exp its more like people that love`s to talk to strangers would really do that by my self i like to meet new people talk to other people i don`t know. i have been i some Discord servers before like anime Discord for weebs. Its really active because they have the same passion but they ain`t talking about anime they talking about random things and have fun with each other. they made friends like i did to wehre i can by example play games with on cubecraft.

but I think your answer is correct everyone has his own ideas about it.

I'll break down why it's really unnecessary in 2 parts (unneeded for the current discord community + unneeded for the non-discordmembers):

1. Current Discord Community
They don't need this, because they're already active on there, no need to give them more incentive to become more active.

2. NonDiscord Members
They don't need an incentive to join either, because why would you want to give them one in the first place? The discord doesn't serve a functional/practical purpose, it's just a chill place to chat around in. Compare the discord to the forums, the forums are the place where the community can give positive and negative feedback on management's actions to give them a sense of if they're heading in the right direction, it serves a functional purpose, therefore, we "need" more active members on here.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

iTz1Hamood wrote on SunburnWarz's profile.
I love this summer name!
It's actually interesting name tbh
I wonder how you came up with it
Because it's realy first of its kind
And it just sounds cool:)

Have a great summer WarZ!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on black moguss's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :D
Does anyone know what the release date is from the epic loot introduction??
Daily fact #5-
During your lifetime you will spend around seventy-nine days brushing your teeth.
BicolourSine41 wrote on Reesle's profile.
The pfp is great! The giveaway was for your new pfp!
Top Bottom