Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MelsBov

Novice Member
Dec 15, 2018
So I have encountered this problem multiple times. You send a (what looks to you,normal) message to your buddy. But they dont see it. Or no-one sees your message in party chat. You dont know why they dont get the message since there are no swears in it. Also you dont know if they have or havent gotten the message. So here my suggestion:
If your message isnt send to ur buddy or to the party chat you should get an error message like "Message not sent" (or send, idk) So you know you can re-write it a little and send it again so they can see it. I hope my suggestion is clear. Thanks for reading.

D

Deleted member 469419

You dont know why they dont get the message since there are no swears in it.

When your send a message and contains swear words it says "You cannot say that" though in the party chat and fmsg isn't a problem.

But they dont see it.

That's probably because your friends are ignoring you, sometimes happens me too... xD

If you don't receive any message like "You cannot say that" there's supposed the message sent correctly.

D

Deleted member 469419

"Message not sent"
Answering to your original idea, this would be an annoyance, anytime the message has been successfully sent, you'll receive a chat message? uhm no, please.

Perhaps would better every time you sent a message, a sound would reproduced.
(of course this option can be turned on/off)

Note: Apologies for the two post I did the mistake of publish again instead edit the comment. Apologies again.

SANTIEL_3

Apr 4, 2020
Hello

i never have this problem, but if you and another people have this, this is a good idea, i sopport you :cool:

MelsBov

Novice Member
Dec 15, 2018
Answering to your original idea, this would be an annoyance, anytime the message has been successfully sent, you'll receive a chat message? uhm no, please.

Perhaps would better every time you sent a message, a sound would reproduced.
(of course this option can be turned on/off)

Note: Apologies for the two post I did the mistake of publish again instead edit the comment. Apologies again.
every time your message DOESNT send, a simple "hey" does het send but sometimes another message dont get send. Then I ask "did you see the message about "..."" and they reply no. So if your message wont be send you get a message in chat saying it isnt send. its pretty annoying to tell someone something but they dont see it

D

Deleted member 469419

every time your message DOESNT send, a simple "hey" does het send but sometimes another message dont get send. Then I ask "did you see the message about "..."" and they reply no. So if your message wont be send you get a message in chat saying it isnt send. its pretty annoying to tell someone something but they dont see it

I still saying if your message has been sent (and you don't receive any "Cannot send that" and your can see the message, your friend should to see it too.

I'm meaning this:
[Party] Sergiio12: Hey

[Party] Sergiio12: How're you?
[Party] Sergiio12: Can you see my message?

If your friend don't respond to your questions/messages, could be two scenarios:
1.- He don't want to respond
2.- I didn't saw the message because he's playing and have a lot of kill-messages etc

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture

When your send a message and contains swear words it says "You cannot say that" though in the party chat and fmsg isn't a problem.

That's probably because your friends are ignoring you, sometimes happens me too... xD

If you don't receive any message like "You cannot say that" there's supposed the message sent correctly.
There are definitely shadow blocks in chat. I've noticed that several messages that have been sent by me and my friends do not get displayed to anyone other than the person sending the messages.
I believe they are doing that people think their message is being sent when in reality it is not. This makes it much more difficult for people to figure out how to bypass a message filter since they require outside help to determine if a message is sent instead of being able to edit it until they stop getting the "You cannot say that" message.

I am on the fence about which way this should go. On one hand, it really helps to keep people from bypassing a filter that is correct, but on the other it can block legitiment messages and the players can't figure out which part was incorrectly blocked to report it or find a way around it

Sorry to not add much to the discussion, just needed to clarify that shadow blocks are definitely in the game and not a result of someone ignoring you or missing the message.

MoMercy

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2017
If you sent a messege to ur friend or to the party and no one respond thats mean maybe they are ingoring you or they in a fight and not paying attention to the chat

SPLDan

Apr 22, 2020
I’m having the same issue. It isn’t a case of ignoring it but my friends generally can’t see the messages.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #53-
Iron golems can kill villagers.
Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
Top Bottom