• no (y?)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I don't know if this has been suggested before but I don't care

Chat emotes.. a nice thing for the plus rank..
Only downside: None plus rankers can get the chat emotes from cubelets too, but they're completely useless.
Please change this.. Make it so only plus rankers can get the emotes..
It's pretty unfair..

D

Deleted member 436996

Simply, yes. Maybe even making it a normal rank perk (iron or lapiz.).

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
You have to keep in mind that they are exclusively in regular Cubelets, its not a huge deal if you get one aside from a static hat which tends to be the case. I believe they were left in for regular players as a sort of... hey!- If you get Plus then you can use these, also so you can build a decent collection before you even get the rank. I don't personally agree with that sentiment.

You can imagine them as collectible icons for regular players, I guess.

Lolicopter

Feb 23, 2020
You have to keep in mind that they are exclusively in regular Cubelets, its not a huge deal if you get one aside from a static hat which tends to be the case. I believe they were left in for regular players as a sort of... hey!- If you get Plus then you can use these, also so you can build a decent collection before you even get the rank. I don't personally agree with that sentiment.

You can imagine them as collectible icons for regular players, I guess.
I've played on cubecraft over 4 yrs now I think and I only have on echat emote and I'm going to get plus in 4 days...
So... ''you can build a decent collection before you even get the rank.''
maybe it's just my luck :p

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I've played on cubecraft over 4 yrs now I think and I only have on echat emote and I'm going to get plus in 4 days...
So... ''you can build a decent collection before you even get the rank.''
maybe it's just my luck :p
  • No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom