Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
Hi CubeCrafters

I ran into a problem quite frequently. So I’m addressing it and came up with a solution. The problem is: the partychat, msg, and kill messages are all the same colour, Yellow. It can be very confusing a lot of times when you play without discord and just with partychat. So I came up with an solution: make the party chat another colour like blue, and friend messages also another colour like green. Or make them both blue(addon from feedback). This way you can tell really easy what it is. And most importantly. It stands out so you see it between kill messages. Please vote✔️ if you like this idea!

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I agree with this, I sometimes miss messages because they don't stand out. So it would be nice to give them another color, although this might get messy in the chat. So I think they can use the same colour for the party chat as friend messages as they have a totally different layout. So maybe they can make them both blue or something.

Reactions: colinverp

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
I agree with this, I sometimes miss messages because they don't stand out. So it would be nice to give them another color, although this might get messy in the chat. So I think they can use the same colour for the party chat as friend messages as they have a totally different layout. So maybe they can make them both blue or something.
I changed it. I can agree with this

• Love
Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

BubbleF1sh

Novice Member
Oct 21, 2020
I agree, My friends often doesn't mention my messages, so I have to get their attention using bold text or another color, etc.
Would be way better, if they change color or style of them.

Reactions: colinverp

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
I totally agree with this. It is very confusing when u see only yellow messages from 5 players!
I hope this will be implemented!

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I disagree with your suggestion. I think the chat would look really messy when there are so many colors.
I find the different kinds of messages really easy to keep apart from each other. You can recognise the kill messages by the different colors of the playernames, and the partychat has a prefix "Party". It is not really needed I feel like.

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
I disagree with your suggestion. I think the chat would look really messy when there are so many colors.
I find the different kinds of messages really easy to keep apart from each other. You can recognise the kill messages by the different colors of the playernames, and the partychat has a prefix "Party". It is not really needed I feel like.
that makes only 3 colours instead of 2. and people who are not in a party won't be noticing a thing. its just for the players that use partychat a lot

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom