Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joe Henry

Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2015
United Kingdom
Chairty.png

Hello CubeCrafters, as many of you know throughout August we were raising money for Mind, the mental health charity. This charity does lots of awesome work around mental health ensuring people get both the support and respect they deserve. The reason we decided to raise money for this charity is that we know a lot of people, including some of our players and staff, have mental health issues and use the internet as an escape. They feel more confident and comfortable to open up about these issues online as they're hidden behind a username and nobody knows their real identity. So every Saturday in August we livestreamed over on our Twitch Channel for a few hours playing with our staff and you guys, the community. We also released a lot of new content, both maps and games, throughout the summer and the reason for this was Mind. In total, by donations and putting any money we made on Saturdays towards this cause, we raised an amazing total of;

£10,155.45

MindThankYou.jpg

Myself, @rubik_cube_man, @Efcluke94 & @Marco Slater went down to London on Friday to meet with Emily and Alexia from the Fundraising Team to learn more about the amazing work they do. We also got a tour of their offices and how everything works there. We tried to explain Minecraft to them, who we are and what we do and I think they now have a basic understanding of it. Some of their staff had sons/daughters that played on CubeCraft (Kinda cool) so they got a couple of freebies from us.

Mind.jpg

From me, and the rest of the Management Team, I'd just like to say a huge thank you to all of our players over the summer, the ones that watched our streams and donated to this great cause. Thank you to all of our amazing staff who helped us reach 30,000 players in August and helped moderate the server aswell as our Twitch Channel during streams. Without you guys we couldn't have raised this amazing amount which will go to help people in a much worse position than ourselves. We'll be looking at doing more fundraising in the near future.

Thanks,
- Joe :fantamug:

Paco158 [Emerald Rank]

Oct 25, 2015
Nope
Which ones Efcluke94 i wanna make fun of him, if he remembers me XD. This is so nice of you guys to do, its awesome what an impact you can make. :D

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
It's refreshing & uplifting to know that a community with 30,000+ people can come together to make a positive impact in something as important as mental health. Major props to the management team for raising awareness on this, and everyone who donated or supported the cause. Hoping to see more fundraisers in the future! :)

Sameopet

May 11, 2015
Mexico City, Mexico
This is great to see people coming together to raise funds for charity. Thanks to the staff for providing the ranks as an incentive for people to donate to the cause :)

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
So nice to see how much we raised, that's a great amount of money and it will be used well without doubt. Stay awesome cubecrafters <3

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
I'd just like to say a huge thank you to all of our players over the summer
No, thank YOU. Not only from me, but from the whole community.
And thank you on behalf of everyone struggling with mental issues. I know how hard it can be and I myself really find an event like this amazing. This can only be found at CubeCraft and that's why I keep supporting it.
Much love, to the entire staff team and community to realise this. <3

Reactions: Younisco

bertgames

Mar 17, 2015
Aaaa i want freebies aswell they lucky sons :( nvm but i didnt donate but watched 1 stream becuse i didnt know that and also i was playing on the amazing server so i didnt know it ;)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
It's very heart warming to see a Minecraft server server not be jealous with their money. mineplex get on our level
Well done to everyone who donated. <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Dickery_Dockerty

Toweeh ❥

Jul 18, 2015
The Valley of the Dolls
ask.fm

Hello CubeCrafters, as many of you know throughout August we were raising money for Mind, the mental health charity. This charity does lots of awesome work around mental health ensuring people get both the support and respect they deserve. The reason we decided to raise money for this charity is that we know a lot of people, including some of our players and staff, have mental health issues and use the internet as an escape. They feel more confident and comfortable to open up about these issues online as they're hidden behind a username and nobody knows their real identity. So every Saturday in August we livestreamed over on our Twitch Channel for a few hours playing with our staff and you guys, the community. We also released a lot of new content, both maps and games, throughout the summer and the reason for this was Mind. In total, by donations and putting any money we made on Saturdays towards this cause, we raised an amazing total of;

£10,155.45

View attachment 61395

Myself, @rubik_cube_man, @Efcluke94 & @Marco Slater went down to London on Friday to meet with Emily and Alexia from the Fundraising Team to learn more about the amazing work they do. We also got a tour of their offices and how everything works there. We tried to explain Minecraft to them, who we are and what we do and I think they now have a basic understanding of it. Some of their staff had sons/daughters that played on CubeCraft (Kinda cool) so they got a couple of freebies from us.

From me, and the rest of the Management Team, I'd just like to say a huge thank you to all of our players over the summer, the ones that watched our streams and donated to this great cause. Thank you to all of our amazing staff who helped us reach 30,000 players in August and helped moderate the server aswell as our Twitch Channel during streams. Without you guys we couldn't have raised this amazing amount which will go to help people in a much worse position than ourselves. We'll be looking at doing more fundraising in the near future.

Thanks,
- Joe :fantamug:

Awwweee omg omg<3 yus, good job!

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom