Changing Maps Biomes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DanyDuende, Jan 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanyDuende

DanyDuende Member

Hey how are you. I hope they can fix .but every time we walked players skywars .. no good maps to choose always comes Biomes . and Biomes is a map that nobody likes. wanted to know if they could try to put less and pay more Biomes Temple .

Attached Files:

2. Sevenade78

Sevenade78 Member

it is random which games appear on which sign, and "noone likes biomes" is also wrong. If you dont like it then go into another game, but I dont think they will change biomes ;)

3. Anime_Pickles

Anime_Pickles Member

I like biomes :3333

4. Younisco

Younisco Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Younisco
    Sr. Mod
    I personally like biomes, although it can be FPS consuming. Some people like it also. It would be up to staff.

5. Sophie

Sophie Member

Divine_Nyx
    Diamond
    Get used to the map. Don't say that it's horrible just because you can't be bothered to get used to it.

Biomes is too big. It's a nice map, but whenever there are about 6 players left, it all becomes a battle of who can stay in one place the longest, with the victors usually being anybody that risks getting to the middle and succeeds.

6. Saradabaschi

Saradabaschi Member

Everyone has their own opinion about biomes. Good- bad - horrible - awesome...
    Anyway like Sevenade78 said the maps are pretty much randomly chosen. It can happen that some maps appear more often than others. The next day temple could be a thousand times on the board. ;)
    If anyone wants to get rid of biomes: That is up to staff :p

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.