Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I would like to suggest something about the /report command for ranked players, but this could also apply to /sr command. It happened to me a few times that I try to report someone for any reason, but when I was going to send the report, then that player had died or left the game, so the server didn't accept the command and answered that it couldn't find an username with that name. We should be able to report any player from anywhere on the Network, no matters if they are not in our game or if we are reporting them from the lobby.

Not being able to report someone for this can be really annoying, even more when the user was clearly cheating and they weren't caught by Sentinel.

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
I don't agree to that; In my point of view, if we allow that people can report in any section of the server, mods will have to do much more work as before. Also for that it can occur that many, many players missusing the report command in any way.
The second reason is that you can just easily record a hacker and report them in the subforum called Bedrock Player-Reports,
and for the Java Users under us; You can just use reports.cubecraft.net to report any kind of rule-breaking.
As I said I :disagree:

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
If this would be implemented, you could just ask all your friends to report someone. This is a problem bc he might not be cheating and you are just mistaken.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't agree to that; In my point of view, if we allow that people can report in any section of the server, mods will have to do much more work as before. Also for that it can occur that many, many players missusing the report command in any way.
The second reason is that you can just easily record a hacker and report them in the subforum called Bedrock Player-Reports,
and for the Java Users under us; You can just use reports.cubecraft.net to report any kind of rule-breaking.
As I said I :disagree:
If I'm reporting via /report command is because I don't want to be recording all of my games to report someone on reports.cubecraft.net as I have a command to do so. We should be able to report someone who has already left the game, as they might have died or simply left before we could send the report.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
If this would be implemented, you could just ask all your friends to report someone. This is a problem bc he might not be cheating and you are just mistaken.
In that case, it could be made so we can only report someone if you have been in a game with them for the last minute. Example: You are in a Skywars game and you find someone using antiknockback, but when you are about to report them that person dies and joins another match, or simply leaves the game. Then you would be able to report them for the next minute, once that time had passed you would not be able to report them if you hadn't done it before.

DarkSeal2174

Oct 2, 2021
Merhaba bugün Türkiyede saat 22.30 civarlında 4 kişilik takımılı maçımızda "kill aura" ekibimizde bizi öldüren bir hileciyi nasıl rapor etmek için hazırım için okumak istiyorum. Bu Kişinin Oyundaki ismi = göreceğiniz üzre "MOHAMED2009Xq" Eklendi bunun acilen, banlanmasını istiyorum lütfen tr kısa surede banlayın
211fcc0a-31d0-4e5c-9eed-a193241c814c.jpg

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
Merhaba bugün Türkiyede saat 22.30 civarlında 4 kişilik takımılı maçımızda "kill aura" ekibimizde bizi öldüren bir hileciyi nasıl rapor etmek için hazırım için okumak istiyorum. Bu Kişinin Oyundaki ismi = göreceğiniz üzre "MOHAMED2009Xq" Eklendi bunun acilen, banlanmasını istiyorum lütfen tr kısa surede banlayın View attachment 200873
Most of us are speaking English, can you try to say this in English?

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I do understand why you would like to see this and I do think that it would make things easier from a player’s point of view. Though as a staff member, I would have to disagree.

The /report command only has a chance of a player being punished, both due to time we Mods have but also in case the player log out ect. So the report site is always more reliable since we have evidence that we can use, even if the player is offline.

This would also increase the amount of reports by a lot, which would require more time from our side and may also result in a lot of reports getting behind and players not being punished in time or at all if they actually log out before we get to it.

I also think reports would be farmed in a way, by friends telling you to /report even if you’re not in the same game as them, only to help you improve your statstics.

KTrain5369

Aug 26, 2021
I do understand why you would like to see this and I do think that it would make things easier from a player’s point of view. Though as a staff member, I would have to disagree.

The /report command only has a chance of a player being punished, both due to time we Mods have but also in case the player log out ect. So the report site is always more reliable since we have evidence that we can use, even if the player is offline.

This would also increase the amount of reports by a lot, which would require more time from our side and may also result in a lot of reports getting behind and players not being punished in time or at all if they actually log out before we get to it.

I also think reports would be farmed in a way, by friends telling you to /report even if you’re not in the same game as them, only to help you improve your statstics.
I agree, mainly because my friends and I are in a Discord server and my friends keep telling us to mass /report (even though they only play hypixel)

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him

I understand why you say this, indeed, it would make your job as staff more difficult, I didn't realise of that when I created this post. I will just start recording my games to report on the reports website, as it's easier for everyone.

Reactions: Deann and Livvv

KTrain5369

Aug 26, 2021
I understand why you say this, indeed, it would make your job as staff more difficult, I didn't realise of that when I created this post. I will just start recording my games to report on the reports website, as it's easier for everyone.
Agreed.

Twixmeneer

Novice Member
Jul 8, 2020
Netherlands
Suggestion to use a Clipping program instead of just record all your games.
Your Storage would love it :D

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
Allowing reports across the network would flood the staff teams with false reports I think.

Being able to report someone even after they leave your current game would be a nice change though!

Reactions: josepadgui
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: