Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should this change be made reverse?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cody Sheets

Jan 28, 2019
I have just played a game of eggwars and I noticed that when I buy a peace of armor that I put it on immediatly. this drastic change if very confusing and very unpleasant for me. alone the fact of putting on the armor immediatly changes the ficghting system in the favor of the attacker by a lot. I have sadly hereby lost interest in eggwars.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Personally this think this is just a matter of getting use to the new system. I mean the new system auto equips the better armor once you purchase it, very convenient. I also don't really get how putting the armor on immediately puts the situation in favor of the attacker?

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I also don't really get how putting the armor on immediately puts the situation in favor of the attacker?
Can be both ways, when one person is a rusher and attacks he most likely still has leather armor, while a defender potentially has iron or better. The attacker's armor will break earlier but it's an advantage for them to instantly buy and equip armor.

I personally dislike the change because in almost all games there are overpowered items, which means it's sometimes hard to kill them without breaking armor.
Still, I don't think it affects Eggwars too much; you can quickly crit hit someone to death before they buy new armor after their first piece broke.

Cody Sheets

Jan 28, 2019
Personally this think this is just a matter of getting use to the new system. I mean the new system auto equips the better armor once you purchase it, very convenient. I also don't really get how putting the armor on immediately puts the situation in favor of the attacker?

if the attacker has for instance Iron armor he can just quickly rebuy more armor while attacking. by that he doesn't take as much dmg changing his gear

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
if the attacker has for instance Iron armor he can just quickly rebuy more armor while attacking. by that he doesn't take as much dmg changing his gear

This could also be the case for the defender,it's a matter of ability.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
The defenders have an OVERALL advantage because there will probably be more people that are defending than attacking, so they hae more opportunities to use the auto armor equip feature.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I think the defender(s) have a huge advantage because they can respawn and quickly buy basic gear to defend. The new buying system only increases this advantages, which I personally don't like. It's not a huge addition though, since it doesn't take much time to equip your new bought armor.

Reactions: Chitter

Anthoony

Oct 6, 2017
Ecuador
They should not make changes in the "purchase system" because as you say it is very confusing at the time of armor poenerse. I really see it very well the new update that recently added because it makes the gameplay faster.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
I find it kinda too overpowered because you can just rush mid for resources and if you're being chased and/or chasing someone who has resources, the auto equip allows them/you to easily equip in higher/better gear. If they implemented a system that wouldn't allow you to auto equip gear while in combat that would make it less frustrating. It's a great feature but sometimes things are just too great that they need some fixing towards it. I agree, it does changes strategies and opens the doors to new game play but, I think that with this. Players have a better advantage of re-gearing up to defend and it's insanely annoying when some you're fighting someone and within seconds they go from leather to chain/iron.

Reactions: Shallidor
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom