Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hchilazi2

Jul 30, 2020
I was banned from the server for illegal mods OK respect that and wont do it again and I thought the ban was 7 days ,then after 7 days I'm still banned so i went to the discord server and spoke to one of the mods and he told me if you were banned by a sentinel for the first time its 7 days but if you were banned by a mod for the first time its 30 days. PLS TELL ME HOW THATS FAIR SO NOW IM SUPPOSED TO WAIT FOR A MONTH TO GET UNBANNED IM SORRY [removed by a moderator] IF YOU THINK THE PEOPLE ON THERE RESPECT ITS RULES THEN NO THEY ARE NOT BECAUSE THEY COME AND MAKE FUN OF YOU BY DMS.

_Dodger_

Jul 19, 2020
www.youtube.com
You used illegal mods. Something that is obviously not allowed on any server. You are in no position to be complaining. You break the rules you get a punishment. Complaining about being punished for breaking the rules is just stupid. You expect anyone to sympathize with you and feel bad about how you have to wait slightly longer to play again?

Saying "sorry i wont do it again" isn't going to magically remove your ban. You think if a murderer said that they'd just go oh sure you can leave prison now? Of course not. You broke a rule. An obvious one. And now you get the punishment. 30 days is a fairly normal ban length on most servers and tbh you're lucky it wasnt a perm ban. Just be thankful you are getting a second chance and just wait the 30 days quietly. And when you come back in 30 days prove you've learned from your mistakes with your actions.

Violentcreeper7

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
My HP Laptop On my Desk
You used illegal mods. Something that is obviously not allowed on any server. You are in no position to be complaining. You break the rules you get a punishment. Complaining about being punished for breaking the rules is just stupid. You expect anyone to sympathize with you and feel bad about how you have to wait slightly longer to play again?

Saying "sorry i wont do it again" isn't going to magically remove your ban. You think if a murderer said that they'd just go oh sure you can leave prison now? Of course not. You broke a rule. An obvious one. And now you get the punishment. 30 days is a fairly normal ban length on most servers and tbh you're lucky it wasnt a perm ban. Just be thankful you are getting a second chance and just wait the 30 days quietly. And when you come back in 30 days prove you've learned from your mistakes with your actions.
what he said ^^

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
If they make the first ban 7 days hackers only need to wait 7 days to hack again that's too way too little for someone that is ruining the game for players who are playing fairy. The reason you get 7 day ban if you get caught by sentinal is that the anti-cheat sometimes banned normal players. if they need to wait 30 days for a falls ban that would be very bad. You can't do anything else than wait the 30 day ban and learn that cheating is not right.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
So you were banned for hacks, you are not entitled to any sympathy here, you have every right to be banned for 30 days, if it was me I would have you banned permanently, all the players that want to play and you just ruined the game for them because you used hacks, the hacker problem is so bad that it is so much better to ban you for a month to make sure you don't get to hack again, think about your actions and I hope you never do it again

benasuta

Jul 9, 2020
Lithuania
bro, get glasses or smth in discord they clearly said its was 30 day ban. Your own problems, and u deserve it. :) Do appeal then u will get perma ban, your post is kinda more like appeal.

Reactions: Conea64

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
If you disagree with your ban length, then you can appeal. Sentinel bans are only 7 days because it has a higher likelyhood to be inaccurate. As of right now, Sentinel doesn’t ban on Bedrock, so all Bedrock bans are 30 days. I think one month is reasonable, so I disagree with you.

Reactions: henryk and wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020

Ecxatly what he said u hacked u don’t get to play cube for a month that’s how it works man

Goatedwarrior69

Novice Member
Mar 24, 2020
I was banned from the server for illegal mods OK respect that and wont do it again and I thought the ban was 7 days ,then after 7 days I'm still banned so i went to the discord server and spoke to one of the mods and he told me if you were banned by a sentinel for the first time its 7 days but if you were banned by a mod for the first time its 30 days. PLS TELL ME HOW THATS FAIR SO NOW IM SUPPOSED TO WAIT FOR A MONTH TO GET UNBANNED IM SORRY [removed by a moderator] IF YOU THINK THE PEOPLE ON THERE RESPECT ITS RULES THEN NO THEY ARE NOT BECAUSE THEY COME AND MAKE FUN OF YOU BY DMS.
I hack and my ign is Aliayeisgod38
Pls no ban

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Rules MUST be respected! If you don't respect them, the staff can do whatever they want with you!
Remember that CubeCraft their its own server. They have full permissions to do anything with anyone at any time. But they punish rule breakers only. So, please quit CubeCraft if you won't respect the rules or you will be punished!

I'm sorry for talking like this.
Thank you!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom