• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
What is loot table?
Loot tables are technical JOSN tables that represent what items should be in naturally generated containers, what items should drop while killing a mod, or what items can be fished.

Why change the loot?

It has gotten too boring. Changing the loot table every now and then won't hurt.

My Loot Table suggestions.
(Please, leave your feedback. I would be more than happy to add your suggestions too.)
NORMAL CHESTS
Weapons

• Stone Sword (Sharpness I)
  • Iron Sword(Sharpness I)
  • Diamond Sword
  • Bow (Power I)
  • Bow (Punch I)
  • Bow (Flame)
  • Diamond Axe
  • Stone Axe (Sharpness I)
  • Iron Axe
  • TNT
  • Flint and Steel
  • Lava / Water buckets
  • Arrows
  • Tipped Arrows (Poison, Instant Damage, Spectral)
  • Splash potions (Healing, Regeneration, Strength)
  • Shield
  • Totem of Undying (Hopefully when CC updates) (Kit only)
Blocks
  • Sandstone (Faster mining speed, would probably be easy to kill people)
  • Stone
  • Obsidian (Blast Resistant)
  • Glass (Colored, too, Occording to the theme of the map. And I know Rainbow had Colored glass
Food
  • Steak (can be made more common)
  • Cooked Porkchop(Rare)
  • Apples(Common)
  • Bread(Common)
  • Pumpkin Pie(Common)
  • Uncooked meat (Raw Beef, Raw Pork)
  • Cooked Salmon (Must be rarest, like Steak)
  • Golden Apples (Super Rare)
Utility
  • Fishing Rod
  • Lingering Potions (Team)
New mechanic : God weapons
  • Dragon essence is now found in middle chests.
  • Enchanted books (These have no enchants, just the glow effects.)
Using Dragon essence, a few new items can be crafted. (Custom Crafting)
4 Enchanted books (These have no enchants), and 1 Dragon essence makes God Boots(Diamond boots, protection 3)
8 Enchanted books, 1 Dragon essence makes God Chestplate (Diamond chestplate, protection 3)
5~(Diamond Helmet)
7~(Diamond Leggings)
2 Enchanted books and 4 Dragon Essence for a God Sword (Sharpness 3, Knockback 1, Fire Aspect 1)

Using 8 Dragon essence and 1 Apple, We can craft Enchanted Golden Apple.

Dragon essence is only found in middle chests. They have a spawnrate of 20% in each chest. They stack from 2-5.
Enchanted books are also found exclusively in middle chests. They also ahve a spawnrate of 20% and stack from 1-3

I have no idea, on what else to change loot table for. I think OP mode is okay as it is, if not, please message me down below. And I don't really want to touch hardcore, as I think it's perfect as it is.

Last edited:

IGN.DaniYouri

Feb 9, 2017
Home
I really like the idea of custom crafting items! And creating new loot tables. But I still think punch 1 is a little too OP for a normal chest.

They have the blocks match the maps already, so on some maps you have sandstone and others different blocks like grass or wooden planks.

As of the rest, great idea! :)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Cubecraft is still a 1.9 server so some of these items are not in the game and I'm not sure but I think vanilla loot tables weren't added until 1.10 as well but they could be done with plugins. I would like to see the chests become more random as well since all the chests I think are preset D:

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Awesome suggestion! Good thinking.
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
Thank you!
-Locked.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Top Bottom