Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

7aMoDi

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2017
iraq
Hey guys!
I know that some will be surprised but really tired from this lobby We want a new lobby or updated slightly differently is really wonderful but want something new

Reactions: Quake_02

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
The lobby isn’t even a year old.. Please the lobby is new. (The lobby was released on 9th Feb) And I’m happy with the lobby we have now. Why do you want a new lobby? And who is “we”? Anyway I don’t agree. Sorry.

Reactions: 7aMoDi

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
There have just been 2 new parcours put in the lobby and you want to change it now? We don't even have this lobby for a long time, so I don't think it's time for a new one.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
The lobby is fine as it is. There isn't anything wrong with it, and the builders are already busy working on maps for the new games. Lobbies aren't really their main concerns at the current moment

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
The lobby is fine, it's not even a year old. It's actually been recently updated. It's fine as it is, and I actually like it. Lobbies can also be updated at some other time, since there are other things the staff are working on, at the moment.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
If you're refering to the actual EggWars lobby, no. It's really not that old compared to other lobbies on this server.

If you mean the waiting lobby, then I'd also say no, because it recently got updated with two new parkours to try.

I guess the lobbies are fine the way they are now. No need to change anything just yet. :rolleyes:

7aMoDi

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2017
iraq
The lobby isn’t even a year old.. Please the lobby is new. (The lobby was released on 9th Feb) And I’m happy with the lobby we have now. Why do you want a new lobby? And who is “we”? Anyway I don’t agree. Sorry.

I'm glad too for this lobby but, we need a new updates or change.. :D

7aMoDi

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2017
iraq
There have just been 2 new parcours put in the lobby and you want to change it now? We don't even have this lobby for a long time, so I don't think it's time for a new one.

Oh nice, I didn't see this update
where's cubecraft add the new parkour?

7aMoDi

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2017
iraq
The lobby is fine as it is. There isn't anything wrong with it, and the builders are already busy working on maps for the new games. Lobbies aren't really their main concerns at the current moment
Yeah I know right thanks for the comment <3

7aMoDi

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2017
iraq
If you're refering to the actual EggWars lobby, no. It's really not that old compared to other lobbies on this server.

If you mean the waiting lobby, then I'd also say no, because it recently got updated with two new parkours to try.

I guess the lobbies are fine the way they are now. No need to change anything just yet. :rolleyes:
Thanks for your comment :D

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Why even care about the lobby? You can just join a game or visit another lobby.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hey guys!
I know that some will be surprised but really tired from this lobby We want a new lobby or updated slightly differently is really wonderful but want something new
The Eggwars lobby is one of my favourite lobbies - it fits in with the game really well, with the end stone and the obsidian etc. I think it's great the way it is, sorry.

Sep 23, 2017
Scotland
Give the lobby some time like a year or more, also for the builders to have time to build a new one. If they were to build a new map everytime someone got bored of it then.... Rip cubecraft.

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
Hey guys!
Yeah I am getting a bit bored of the lobby, however I don't think it will change

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom