Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
This has been suggested a few times before, but none of the posts have gained much traction, so I'll summarize what they said here. The crops and generators take too long to respawn. It's fine up until around the second nether biome and savanna biome, but at those two points the game goes very fast from 'fun' to 'I guess I'll just pop on every other day because that's how long these things take to regrow, and then log off for another 2 days'. I agree that Skyblock is meant to be grindy, but this isn't grindy, it's waiting doing other stuff for 2 days and then logging back on just to chop trees and log off again. I would like to see this changed, where stuff takes no longer than 12 hours to grow, at the maximum, to make the game actually engaging for players who want to play it.

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
This has been suggested a few times before, but none of the posts have gained much traction, so I'll summarize what they said here. The crops and generators take too long to respawn. It's fine up until around the second nether biome and savanna biome, but at those two points the game goes very fast from 'fun' to 'I guess I'll just pop on every other day because that's how long these things take to regrow, and then log off for another 2 days'. I agree that Skyblock is meant to be grindy, but this isn't grindy, it's waiting doing other stuff for 2 days and then logging back on just to chop trees and log off again. I would like to see this changed, where stuff takes no longer than 12 hours to grow, at the maximum, to make the game actually engaging for players who want to play it.
That's what I said on one of my feedback threads! The game's quests were fun at first and now it's just a log-on-log-off sequence

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
cant agree more! i personally dont want to play anymore cuz of the insane timers. sure, you have boosters, but its still way too much

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom