Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should this be in 1.8?

• yes, awesome idea

• no, you and this idea is trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 21, 2016
sometimes when I'm warming up for some servers to play PvP games on i think "i'd be nice to warm up on cube craft for once" then i remember that the PvP is required for 1.9 and i don't feel like changing it cause I'm lazy. so i just warm up on another server (not naming specifies. whispers: is the one that most people PvP on) anyways it would be awesome if i could get the PvP servers on 1.8.

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
agree , pvp 1.9 is so boring and players can also come to a tie , because some players sprint all the time and not pvping , because they haven't enough life!

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
CubeCraft has 1.8 pvp in the gamemode PvP, but if you mean in other gamemodes I think it would be a good idea, since some people think 1.9 pvp is boring and some think it is very strategic and only for "Pro's" I think this will even some things out

+1

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
NO
Just log on to 1.8 and play there.
If 1.8 is added, this server would turn into a 1.8 server and 1.9 would eventually be abandoned
(Sad face) :(

Dec 21, 2016
i surprised people actually like 1.9, but thing is I think the 1st thing they should of turned to 1.8 is PvP, since real PvP is 1.8 and 1.9 PvP is just trash (like 2 people at this moment think i am, LOL) because i do like everything about this server except i have to get on 1.9 get on full access on it, so I'm just too lazy to which it back and forth

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
i surprised people actually like 1.9, but thing is I think the 1st thing they should of turned to 1.8 is PvP, since real PvP is 1.8 and 1.9 PvP is just trash (like 2 people at this moment think i am, LOL) because i do like everything about this server except i have to get on 1.9 get on full access on it, so I'm just too lazy to which it back and forth
@Donald Trump plz...

1.9 PvP is more popular in CubeCraft right now, and its not trash.
Its for more experienced players who are good at minecraft.
So, your telling me its trash becuase YOU cant even 1.9?

And CubeCraft is one of the most popular 1.9 servers in Minecraft right now, why sould they get rid of that?

Reactions: The Crowbar

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way

1.8 is really dumb. No strategy. No nothing. Someone can just sneak up behind you and kill you. Cubecraft is the bes tminigame server because it has 1.9 PvP. If you want to play 1.8 go on the 1.8 launcher.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US

1.8 is really dumb. No strategy. No nothing. Someone can just sneak up behind you and kill you. Cubecraft is the bes tminigame server because it has 1.9 PvP. If you want to play 1.8 go on the 1.8 launcher.
Exactly

1.8- Jitter click hoping to get combos
1.9- Actual strategy that involves hit timing, and aiming your hits.

Which won sounds better?
Luck?
Or Strategy?

U

Unipotato

I don't really like this. You can play 1.8 mode and you can log on using 1.8.

Dec 21, 2016
ok, 1.8 is strategy there's multiple was to pvp, jitter, normal, butterfly, strafing, block hit, criting, etc... but 1.9 took most of that away with just hitting every few seconds theres only 1 way to play 1.9 and thats strafe and hit.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
ok, 1.8 is strategy there's multiple was to pvp, jitter, normal, butterfly, strafing, block hit, criting, etc... but 1.9 took most of that away with just hitting every few seconds theres only 1 way to play 1.9 and thats strafe and hit.
Now, not to be rude, but what you have said is absolute nonsense.
I have no idea how someone can say 1.8 has "more strategy" than 1.9 to be honest.
The only thing you can do in 1.8 that you can't in 1.9 is spam click combos, that's it.
In 1.9 you have to think about axe (does more damage but has slower reload time) attacks, they can also disable shields with their crushing blows if you crit someone using their shields. It has shields, potion arrows, lingering potions. Also the most important part in my opinion, the several amounts of strafes you can do and the combos that counter them. 1.9 definitely has more strategy. There is a lot to think about and to learn before you are good at 1.9, which is probably why 1.8 pvpers don't like it.
I am just happy that cubecraft has a lot of strategic players and you can see that because like 90% of people love 1.9 :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom