Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is the diamond block kit the kit you use the most?

• Yes

Votes: 29 85.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I think it's op

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I think the lucky islands diamond block kit is too powerfull since it gives you diamond leggings and a sword, which is imo, extremely powerful as opposed to the other kits. With this kit you can craft:
- Diamond chest plate + 1 dismond
- Diamond leggings + sword
- Diamond Axe + 6 diamonds
- Diamond pickaxe + 6 diamonds
- Diamond Helmet + 4 diamonds
- Diamond Boots + 5 diamonds
I don't think I need to compare it to the other kits to fully put into perspective how op it is.
Most kits don't offer a way to run away or any defence.

If you like the kit, please say what you like about it in the thread.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
What I like about it is that I know I'll have a (good) weapon for sure. Without the kit, I had quite a lot of games without having a (good) weapon at the start, which is annoying.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I do personally really like the kit. In 1.9, weapons are less common (at least, I think..). I've started playing 1.8 more and weapons are a lot more common so I mostly just make a diamond chestplate.
When I tried to get the Kit Achievements I really noticed that barely any of the kits actually give you something useful. An enchanting table is nice, but becomes useless once you don't get a weapon or armor to enchant.

Anyway, life story aside, yeah. 8 diamonds is much better. It'll make the other kits less useless.. I mean.. the villager kit will, imo, still be just as useless but at least the diamond kit isn't as overpowered. With 8 diamonds you can still make a diamond sword and a diamond helmet which is still a really great start.

iiJoris_

Sep 15, 2017
Belgium
Sometimes you don't get a sword from the lucky blocks so its handy you can craft a diamond sword with the dia block kit :D
For sure the kit is op but everyone can take this kit so it is the same for everyone.

D

Deleted member 492126

Sometimes you don't get a sword from the lucky blocks so its handy you can craft a diamond sword with the dia block kit :D
Starting with 8 diamonds rather than 9 doesn't stop you from having a good weapon

---------
For sure the kit is op but everyone can take this kit so it is the same for everyone.
this is not how it should be though....... there are almost 20 kits, and only ONE of them is good

Reactions: Shamel and Josher

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
Maybe everyone knows how to crack things with that block, but not everyone knows how to fight or use it correctly.

iAleqx

Dec 25, 2018
South Sweden
The kit is kinda good to grind the game with. But it will be too hard for the opponents to kill you if they don't even have a kit. The other kits sucks.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
upload_2019-11-16_16-7-13.png

Out of the yes/no votes, 18 out of 22 people (82%) of everyone that has voted here uses this kit the most.
A good percentage of votes should be between 5-30% showing that a nerf to this kit is truly needed.

I personally think the kit should be 8 diamond ore and a seperate kit should be given a sword for those that want the weapon.
This would require the player to craft an iron pickaxe putting the kit more on par with the others.

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-16_16-6-35.png
    upload_2019-11-16_16-6-35.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 56

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I personally think the kit should be 8 diamond ore and a seperate kit should be given a sword for those that want the weapon.
This would require the player to craft an iron pickaxe putting the kit more on par with the others.
to be honest, I don't know about this one. It's way to much work to make an iron pickaxe, especially considering that the islands in most maps are really close to each other so it's really easy to rush each other, and before you finally make an iron pickaxe, mine the diamonds, make armor.
I do agree that it should be changed to 8 diamonds, but not ores. Or perhaps 9 iron ore?

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
What about changing it to an iron block?
That's actually not a bad idea, it would be much more balanced with an iron block.

Or change the kit to a diamond sword only so you can't craft diamond armor with the kit.

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
That's actually not a bad idea, it would be much more balanced with an iron block.

Or change the kit to a diamond sword only so you can't craft diamond armor with the kit.
That would make the warrior kit completely useless. Imagine the rush maps if you could get a free diamond sword from the kit without any crafting.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
If I play Lucky Block, I use the Diamond Kit. I know that's really powerful and many players using the kit when I play it. If you look at the Diamond Pickaxe kit. Its not really good, because you can make a diamond pickaxe if you got the diamond block. So, thats why I think it's really powerful, because you got 6 diamonds left.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom