Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I play a lot on CubeCraft in Skywars Solo, and I can only find one addition to do and that is the KITS!I think there is already not enough, we could add a "TNT" kit with 15 tnt, pressure plates, "Mob" kit with Mobs eggs, and especially that we can choose at the beginning of the party if we want a Pickaxe or an Ax, because if we want to set a trap for someone it is sometimes not practical ...
I really hope you go do something about it :(
CubeCraft is the best Bedrock server, and I hope it will continue !!! GG the staff!

Geodas11

Dec 1, 2019
Europe - Czechia
I agree! Personaly i hate when someone is doing traps, but kits should be edited (added, changed). On Java there are a lot of kits to choose, and on Bedrock are only 4! I could be happy, if the count of kits will be increased to min.10

Reactions: Herbubulle
Jun 9, 2020
Some things would be hard, such as the "mob" kit, as if you ever played skyblock you will realise that the ai on cubecraft doesnt work that well, this is a server limitation at the moment so maybe if they found ways around this it could be possible

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Reply :

Yes I had already played skyblock and I saw that the mobs were weirdx) again, the eggs are only examples and not necessary, but at least we should be able to choose a good pickaxe or axe 👀

I really hope that will be changed

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Stanchermist369's profile.
We should do it...
Screenbits 2024-05-29_010512.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ProGamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
Top Bottom