Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cerulean

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2017
How about changing King of the hill mode since almost every time we have the play that mode nobody wins.
So it might help if you add something like slowness.

anyway that was my idea :D

Cerulean

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2017
No, I don't agree.
This feature would make the game more difficult to win.
that's true but besides the slowness how about changing the game mode soit could be a little more easy the actually score a point

Cerulean

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2017
Give more information, what do you mean with 'change the gamemode'?
Ehh well by changing the gamemode I mean trying to make it easer for example removing the knockback on the sticks or use blindness so you cant really target someone etc.

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
If I am not mistaken, King of the Hill is setup to where whoever was on top most recently when the timer expires ends up winning. Unless nobody was on top at all during the game I do not think it is possible for no one to get a point. That being said, I like King of the Hill as it is now (although I almost never win at it) because it has that strategic element to it. If you rush to the top of the hill at the start, you are likely to be knocked off and not be able to get back up in time. You have to have good strategy and skill (and a fair bit of luck) which not many of the other micro-games have.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
i agree, maybe just remove the whole mircogame and replace it with an Ariana Grande quiz

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom