Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

pNamali

Oct 19, 2017
*wipes off sweat*
126k EXP! This game was so intense. Two parties joined and each side had really good players.
POGwdAH.png

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
A while ago I posted a screenshot on the forums from before the recent balance changes; in that screenshot I received 217298 experience. Recently I managed to achieve roughly 120000 experience from a single game, though I didn't take a screenshot of that particular match. Anyways, I'll share a screenshot of the most experience I got before recent balance changes.
l0iBFhD.png

Last edited:

Steve_PG-=-NL

Novice Member
Oct 8, 2017
The Netherlands
A while ago I posted a screenshot on the forums from before the recent balance chances; in that screenshot I received 217298 experience. Recently I managed to achieve roughly 120000 experience from a single game, though I didn't take a screenshot of that particular match. Anyways, I'll share a screenshot of the most experience I got before recent balance changes.
l0iBFhD.png
*Confused* :eek:

Reactions: ChaosConjurer

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I'm not sure about in game exp but I know I can get a lot of leveling exp in 1 game
The game gave me a total of 20700
500 (for getting the monster hungry achievement) + 20000 (for getting the True Challenge achievement) + 200 (for winning)
but TD exp I am never gonna be able to beat this
Try!

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
The game just looks like a load of tower spamming now. It used to be relatively difficult for a team to get 14 Zeus towers; now a single player can easily place that more than that on their own.

Also, congratulations SleepyLiv.

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
The game just looks like a load of tower spamming now. It used to be relatively difficult for a team to get 14 Zeus towers; now a single player can easily place that more than that on their own.

Also, congratulations SleepyLiv.

Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy birthday Shamel! 🎈
Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair: