Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Hey I play on touchscreen so if I use challenge queue would it put me into a console server?
I tried 1 game of skywars solos with it and
-The players were a bit better (A clutching dream skin)
-I won

So are those windows or console players because the round was only slightly harder.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey I play on touchscreen so if I use challenge queue would it put me into a console server?
-I won

So are those windows or console players because the round was only slightly harder.
No if you're a mobile player 90% of the people you play against will be mobile players. A couple will be on controller though. The game was probably harder, because you got more controller players in your game than average.

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
-I won

I saw your description and I want to know who of us is better, so we can duel if you want. I can maybe duel you without my keyboard and after that with keyboard. Tell me, if you wanna do this and how you wanna do this

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
No if you're a mobile player 90% of the people you play against will be mobile players. A couple will be on controller though. The game was probably harder, because you got more controller players in your game than average.
Then whats the point of challenge queue?

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
I saw your description and I want to know who of us is better, so we can duel if you want. I can maybe duel you without my keyboard and after that with keyboard. Tell me, if you wanna do this and how you wanna do this
My bio says touchscreen so Im not too keen on fighting mouse players but I can try.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom