Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Hey guys!

A while ago I changed my signature. I wanted to align the text to the center but this was not possible. I don't know if I've missed something, but as far as I know it's currently not possible to center the text in your signature. I believe staff can do this as I've seen some staff members who have it, so why can regular members not?

Just a small change which can make our signatures look much better! What do you think about this?

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Reply to this message so I could see how it looks since it didn’t show up on the original message for me

edit: Nevermind it doesn’t seem to work on iOS whatsoever

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
This feature is definitely something that a lot of members miss out on. This small perk really is something that every member needs. It makes life a lot easier, so to say.

I used to be a staff member (recently resigned) and the forum perks we got access to regarding signatures as staff members were really useful. I definitely miss that.

There would be no actual harm done if regular users would have access to this. Therefore, I support this suggestion.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Actually, I would really like you to implement this to the forums, as this way your subject looks different and more colourful.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I tried to center my signature as well and I find it really annoying. I don't think my signature looks good without centering it. I think this is a simple and nice idea and it would be definitely a great addition. YES for me! :heart:

Reactions: wxzzrd and Maaarijn

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I honestly don't see any downsides of adding this feature. It just makes a lot of sense if everyone has access to this. A lot of people seem to agree with this suggestion as well so in my opinion, it's definitely worth it to forward this suggestion.
Escalated :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom