Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

natalia<3

Jan 6, 2017
Spain
Pronouns
She/Her
I think that censoring words in party’s shouldn’t be a thing, since if you invite one of your friends to a party yall should communicate in whatever way you feel, and if some words get censored I can’t talk about some topics and the other day even some words such as game names were also censored, i pretty much think this should be removed,

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
I think that censoring words in party’s shouldn’t be a thing, since if you invite one of your friends to a party yall should communicate in whatever way you feel, and if some words get censored I can’t talk about some topics and the other day even some words such as game names were also censored, i pretty much think this should be removed,

I agree as long as they are appropriate words. Sometimes when you are trying to explain something to someone, it becomes impossible due to the limitations of the filter.

natalia<3

Jan 6, 2017
Spain
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree as long as they are appropriate words. Sometimes when you are trying to explain something to someone, it becomes impossible due to the limitations of the filter.
I mean they haven’t censored swearing but

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom