Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean the mentioned site in the thread is still a thing so I won't lock this thread due to informational purposes. :)

Reactions: ciwa

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
pls what are you going to do? This is a cool thing that would be a active Site with more people.. I just "Necro-Post" it to make it a active site again. ;) I know what I'm doing pls.
It was an informationall post so it wasn't locked. I hope I know what you are doing....

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
It was an informationall post so it wasn't locked. I hope I know what you are doing....
:) , I don't want that we have a little fight or something but I did Necro-Post it because it was a site that might be an active extra thing and not to get more messages. ;) That's why I did it and that's why Dutchie didn't lock it I think. :)

Reactions: zDutchie

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
:) , I don't want that we have a little fight or something but I did Necro-Post it because it was a site that might be an active extra thing and not to get more messages. ;) That's why I did it and that's why Dutchie didn't lock it I think. :)
I understand. I don't want to get into a fight about it either. Plus it's midnight where I live too so yeah. :)

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
Never going to use it but you said Dubtrack.
@TeovoTeovo @TeovoTeovo @TeovoTeovo
Kzk9I8o.png

A

A pigeon

What is this place ?? How did i never see this before? Basically blockband without the nonsense controls and you can play your own songs? So many questions

Reactions: TeoVolcano
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
ImLeave wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats again :)
ImLeave wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!!!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
Top Bottom