Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean the mentioned site in the thread is still a thing so I won't lock this thread due to informational purposes. :)

Reactions: ciwa

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
pls what are you going to do? This is a cool thing that would be a active Site with more people.. I just "Necro-Post" it to make it a active site again. ;) I know what I'm doing pls.
It was an informationall post so it wasn't locked. I hope I know what you are doing....

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
It was an informationall post so it wasn't locked. I hope I know what you are doing....
:) , I don't want that we have a little fight or something but I did Necro-Post it because it was a site that might be an active extra thing and not to get more messages. ;) That's why I did it and that's why Dutchie didn't lock it I think. :)

Reactions: zDutchie

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
:) , I don't want that we have a little fight or something but I did Necro-Post it because it was a site that might be an active extra thing and not to get more messages. ;) That's why I did it and that's why Dutchie didn't lock it I think. :)
I understand. I don't want to get into a fight about it either. Plus it's midnight where I live too so yeah. :)

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
Never going to use it but you said Dubtrack.
@TeovoTeovo @TeovoTeovo @TeovoTeovo
Kzk9I8o.png

A

A pigeon

What is this place ?? How did i never see this before? Basically blockband without the nonsense controls and you can play your own songs? So many questions

Reactions: TeoVolcano
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom