Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Ok, I'm sorry but I can't think of anything :(
But I wanted to ask- how do you make your own texture pack? ;)
I use paint.net, it's a program where you can edit it all. If you look up on youtube "Latenci" and go to his channel, there is a video of how too download and use it all :)
Wouldn't it be funny to add a sound if someone dies?
For example, Luke's scream! :D
I could do that, I only would need a link to it. Because for some odd reason I can't get on Twitch :(

Reactions: DanDaDino

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I use paint.net, it's a program where you can edit it all. If you look up on youtube "Latenci" and go to his channel, there is a video of how too download and use it all :)

I could do that, I only would need a link to it. Because for some odd reason I can't get on Twitch :(
Thanks! I'll have a look to see if I can make my own! :P

Reactions: Zhypo

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I believed that the Cubelet texture could look much better so I made one. If that's ok. :)

HzKQKwa.png

YZWGo6z.png

63Js6VF.png
rTXxJtC.png
gPN92uR.png

Also rename the title of the resource pack to '§9CubeCraft Community Pack' and it will look like this in the menu.
c687c2bcec4bb98facddcfdefbcd3307.png

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
I believed that the Cubelet texture could look much better so I made one. If that's ok. :)
Thanks I will change it :)
Also rename the title of the resource pack to '§9CubeCraft Community Pack' and it will look like this in the menu.
I actually didn't knew how this was going to work (the colours). However, you are right and it should be that colour :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom