Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Greetings!

I will be starting a community CCG texture pack.

In this thread you can give idea's on what you think would be cool to have in the texture pack.
Idea's can go from renaming a item (changing the word "multiplayer" to "cubecraft") or things such as editing colours of a sword.
Idea's and inspiration may come from everywhere! I may add some memes in it \*o*/
The pack will start off from a 1.8 low fire, and will be changed by time :)

Personal pack (made by me) : http://www.mediafire.com/file/22m8gs71yt5msx5/§cZhypo's+§7x16+§cPack.zip

CCG Community Pack (BETA) : http://www.mediafire.com/file/a3xpu7vnkwy260i/§9CCG+Community+Pack.zip

Rules:
1. No inappropriateness. This pack will be for everyone, please keep it family friendly :)
2. No inapporpriate comments. If you comment anything inappropriate underneath this thread I'll report it, so please don't
3. MEMES < makes no sence kbai

I myself will start off;

1. Enchantment & critical particle's will be a cube
2. Change the word "Multiplayer > CubeCraft"

TO DO LIST:

CHANGELOG:

1. Enchantment & critical particle's will be a cube
2. Change the word "Multiplayer > CubeCraft"
3. Outline ores & glass
4. Change the logo too CubeCraft logo
5. Spongeblock too Lucky block
6. Change Charcoal, Ghast Tears and Golden Nuggets to Coins for Assassination
7. Change crossair
8. Change hearts too CCG colour scheme
9. Change armour too rubix cube colours (diamond > blue, gold > yellow etc)
10. Inventory made transparent
11. Change the Ender Portal to the CubeCraft colour scheme
12. Changed some text too CCG related memes
13. Sword add CCG Logo on top of the sword & Mixed cube (different per type of sword)
14. Snowballs - CCG Logo
15. Mediafire link updated!

Last edited:

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
This good? Or should it have like Cube's logo on it :P (made this before this thread was here, rage quit a few times on the diamond block :p)
gPdKGMs.png

Reactions: Zhypo

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
o/

I would love to see a CCG community texture pack! Just asking, is this going to be a 16x16 pack or something? My laptop can't handle anything else :p

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
o/

I would love to see a CCG community texture pack! Just asking, is this going to be a 16x16 pack or something? My laptop can't handle anything else :p
I haven't really made a dicision, however I don't think it'll be 16x16. I want it too look as close as it can be :)

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
This good? Or should it have like Cube's logo on it :p (made this before this thread was here, rage quit a few times on the diamond block :p)
gPdKGMs.png
I like the armour, could for real be added. I only think it'd be nice if diamond armour would be blue, gold yellow, iron whiteish etc so it's easy too see the difference in armour c:

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
It would be cool to either have "CCG" down the chestplate, or to have the Cube logo forged into it (so for leather, it'd look brown-ish, iron it'd look grey ect). But good luck! :D

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Maybe you could add a border around ores and make glass look like this, so you can fully see trough it
2017-04-17_12.59.53.png

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I was going to make a texture pack at some point and I prepared a list of things that I was going to do. But it's apparent now that I'll never do it. So I'll share. :)

• Change Charcoal, Ghast Tears and Golden Nuggets to Coins for Assassination.
  • Because CubeCraft is a pvp orientated server you should make fire not cover the entire screen, because that's why pvp texture packs exist in the first place.
  • Make sponge a lucky block because the server only downloads the texture once you join it and it removes it too, so it'd be cool to see an actual lucky block in the menu all the time.
  • Change the Ender Portal to the CubeCraft colour scheme because they are used for Cubelets and it would look amazing in lobbies.
HXfEVlm.png
  • Change potions to Cube mugs with different cans of juice in them, this is an old meme and it may be hard for players to tell what potions are what but I'm sure it could work.
aarx9bA.png
  • Change hoes to rail guns for Quake Craft, this way they actually look like guns and it's a more realistic experience.
I can do all of the stuff I've stated here or I can help with anything, I have some good experience with pixel art. If that's something you're interested in let me know. ;)

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Change Charcoal, Ghast Tears and Golden Nuggets to Coins for Assassination.
I will get started on this!
Because CubeCraft is a pvp orientated server you should make fire not cover the entire screen, because that's why pvp texture packs exist in the first place.
Low fire has already been added (was from the default download :P)
  • Make sponge a lucky block because the server only downloads the texture once you join it and it removes it too, so it'd be cool to see an actual lucky block in the menu all the time.
  • Change the Ender Portal to the CubeCraft colour scheme because they are used for Cubelets and it would look amazing in lobbies.
I will add these too :)
Change potions to Cube mugs with different cans of juice in them, this is an old meme and it may be hard for players to tell what potions are what but I'm sure it could work.
I'm interested in what you could make from these, mind making it?
Change hoes to rail guns for Quake Craft, this way they actually look like guns and it's a more realistic experience.
I don't really get this, as a rail gun is something that usually stands on the ground (if I'm correct). We could however make it a gun texture!

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I will get started on this!
I don't really get this, as a rail gun is something that usually stands on the ground (if I'm correct). We could however make it a gun texture!

The railgun is from Quake the game from which QuakeCraft is based on.

Quake-Railgun.jpeg

It's very difficult to do in pixel art so it's ok if you just do a gun or something that's more realistic for Quake Craft.

I'm interested in what you could make from these, mind making it?

Not at all, I'll start right now. :D

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Potions
These are 64x64 which is probably the maximum texture size you could do before lagging most PC's
Glass Bottle -
phZE9mu.png
Cube Mug

Instant Health -
jixw2MC.png
Coca Cola in Mug

Fire Resistance -
1IxPVG0.png
Fanta in Mug (the original meme)

Water Breathing -
0aQJB3C.png
Sprite in Mug

Invisibility -
HoLI2Uc.png
Mountain Dew in Mug

Strength -
rVo9l3f.png
Vimto in Mug

Regeneration -
yuRhS15.png
Rubicon in Mug (can't remember if this is in Britain only)

Swiftness -
FKLd77E.png
Pepsi in Mug

Leaping -
bo8SYrg.png
Red Bull in Mug (because Red Bull gives you wings, right?)

Weakness -
vzxncY4.png
Rockstar in Mug (energy drinks are bad for you)

Poison -
N6H8duh.png
Monster in Mug

Instant Damage -
cNpJOkI.png
Budweiser in Mug (so is alcohol)

I'm unsure as to how lingering and splash potions would look. Thing is, Minecraft's potions don't actually use textures, they have an empty bottle and they just fill it with color but there has to be a way to do it.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
@StorySays I have changed the normal potions (trowable won't change untill there are textures for it) http://prntscr.com/exfl5l
However, I haven't figured out how to make the potion types specifik

HmMdrHi.png
You can put this file in the items folder and call it potion_overlay and it will be in the mugs but all the mugs will have Cola but differently colored, I don't think you can have specific potion textures which is rather unfortunate. This will also glitch the splash potions as they wont have color in them but instead will have this floating top of a can next to it.

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
HmMdrHi.png
You can put this file in the items folder and call it potion_overlay and it will be in the mugs but all the mugs will have Cola but differently colored, I don't think you can have specific potion textures which is rather unfortunate. This will also glitch the splash potions as they wont have color in them but instead will have this floating top of a can next to it.
Then I think we should find a different solution, as it won't be able to fully complete the potions this way :(

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
You should move the shield in the offhand down and to the left so it doesn't block as much of the screen. And maybe you could put a cube logo on the default shield.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
You should move the shield in the offhand down and to the left so it doesn't block as much of the screen. And maybe you could put a cube logo on the default shield.

You can remove the inside of the shield and leave an outline so that it becomes transparent and you can see more of the screen and the shield isn't covering most of your view but you still know where it is.

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
You can remove the inside of the shield and leave an outline so that it becomes transparent and you can see more of the screen and the shield isn't covering most of your view but you still know where it is.
Keep in mind that it (for now) is a 1.8 texture pack.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kazwa's profile.
hai kasper hows your day :3
UncleSpect wrote on xNessus's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
qKhalidd wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.