www.cubecraft.net

D7D6B912-E348-4AFF-94EE-503FC6C22834.jpeg

Blocky’s previous meme:
6FC8B634-4F58-42F5-8904-90BD5BCBACBD.jpeg

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
I wonder which of the staff resigned and reapplied to get accepted now... If any long-time staff (historians) can help me out with this, that'd be cool!

Edit: Now that I think about it, it would be pretty cool to have someone make a forums post documenting the staff's history, and big events in the past. Though, what would qualify for a "big event" may be at the creator's hands. Maybe one of the oldest staff members or even well-known original (OG) players could make it, and if they want, pass it down to another player to document. Once they have run out of effort or seem too bias, they would pass it down once more.

You might be wondering, why am I putting this (sort of suggestion) in this thread as opposed to anywhere else? Because this is the post that made me think of it in the first place. I'm sure this isn't original and that someone out there has a list similar to this, but if any staff members can make it official, please make it happen lol. I know this post might not belong in a comment on CCG memes, but if you want, you can move it. A huge thank-you in advance to any staff that step up to the plate to document history for the future to appreciate! ;)

Reactions: xHappyMood

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
I wonder which of the staff resigned and reapplied to get accepted now... If any long-time staff (historians) can help me out with this, that'd be cool!

Edit: Now that I think about it, it would be pretty cool to have someone make a forums post documenting the staff's history, and big events in the past. Though, what would qualify for a "big event" may be at the creator's hands. Maybe one of the oldest staff members or even well-known original (OG) players could make it, and if they want, pass it down to another player to document. Once they have run out of effort or seem too bias, they would pass it down once more.

You might be wondering, why am I putting this (sort of suggestion) in this thread as opposed to anywhere else? Because this is the post that made me think of it in the first place. I'm sure this isn't original and that someone out there has a list similar to this, but if any staff members can make it official, please make it happen lol. I know this post might not belong in a comment on CCG memes, but if you want, you can move it. A huge thank-you in advance to any staff that step up to the plate to document history for the future to appreciate! ;)
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-cubecraft-staff-history-status.209291/ something like this? xd

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
While this was one of the posts I was referencing when I said that there may have been others in the past, I meant more detailed/differently organized information. Don't get me wrong, this is very detail, I meant like *staff joined the team here* *got promoted here* *this staff wave included X, X, and X*. I'm not really sure how else to describe it other than that...

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
While this was one of the posts I was referencing when I said that there may have been others in the past, I meant more detailed/differently organized information. Don't get me wrong, this is very detail, I meant like *staff joined the team here* *got promoted here* *this staff wave included X, X, and X*. I'm not really sure how else to describe it other than that...
I mean you're able to tell who's part of what wave and when they joined since the thread does keep track of the date of when they were promoted such and such. Unless I'm missing out on what you mean?

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom