Rotterdam
TDiLeqL.jpg
pls

D

Deleted member 100818

Bad meme

First image is low quality

Why is there a random comma in the bottom text
Thanks for your wonderful feedback, if you don't like it, ignore it. First image is indeed low quality but good enough to see what it is, the comma is just.. there.

D

Deleted member 100818

pls use templates correctly though
It's not rocket science.
Really, everyone's getting triggered by "wrong formats" etc. Listen, I have too much time to make these, that's why I make them, I don't use some formats correctly because I'm not familiar with them, if everyone keeps yelling I should use the right format or else they'll keep yelling they are "bad" I'm not going to listen to that kind of bullcrap (No swearing, this is allowed)

Reactions: Lilleh__

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Really, everyone's getting triggered by "wrong formats" etc. Listen, I have too much time to make these, that's why I make them, I don't use some formats correctly because I'm not familiar with them, if everyone keeps yelling I should use the right format or else they'll keep yelling they are "bad" I'm not going to listen to that kind of bullcrap (No swearing, this is allowed)
If you want to, I could teach you how to use the formats. A format meme used incorrectly despite the simple format instantly ruins what could've been a great meme.
Most of the time it's as simple as googling the format & look through a few memes. They'll usually all have a similar narrative, but with different applications to make it appropriate for a specific topic. Just follow that and you'll be golden. Before you make a meme, make sure you do the research in order to know how to use them. Every single one of us has done so too.

Oh and don't forget: They need to make sense, and they need to be humorous in any way, whether it be irony, sarcasm, or whatever.

Reactions: Story and Lezappen
D

Deleted member 100818

If you want to, I could teach you how to use the formats. A format meme used incorrectly despite the simple format instantly ruins what could've been a great meme.
Most of the time it's as simple as googling the format & look through a few memes. They'll usually all have a similar narrative, but with different applications to make it appropriate for a specific topic. Just follow that and you'll be golden. Before you make a meme, make sure you do the research in order to know how to use them. Every single one of us has done so too.

Oh and don't forget: They need to make sense, and they need to be humorous in any way, whether it be irony, sarcasm, or whatever.
Well in the most cases I do know how to use it, It's just so idiotic to see that everyone is getting so freaking triggered when I (apparently) use a format incorrectly. I mean, I'm not a meme master or anything, this is what I do in my free time because I'm super lazy. Hit me up on Discord if you want to teach me the stuff you told me =3

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Well in the most cases I do know how to use it, It's just so idiotic to see that everyone is getting so freaking triggered when I (apparently) use a format incorrectly. I mean, I'm not a meme master or anything, this is what I do in my free time because I'm super lazy. Hit me up on Discord if you want to teach me the stuff you told me =3
runaway.jpg

context

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
Top Bottom