this is meme
meme is supposed to be funny

*WILL ADD DLC PACK IF I FIND ENOUGH CHARACTERISTICS

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Suggestions section since Tuesday - Translated
View attachment 143642

Okay, stop this. Have you all forgotten why a vanity update was wanted so desperately in the first place? Because we'd exhausted everything the old system had to offer us! Stop asking that they make earning cubelets and duplicate points easier! I want to actually feel some emotion when receiving / opening a cubelet, AHHH! >:v
Also you can just buy Obsidian rank to get 63 Cubelets per month and soon buy cubelets directly. So by keeping it difficult to get cubelets in game you get the opportunity to spend more money which is always nice :ok_hand:

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Also you can just buy Obsidian rank to get 63 Cubelets per month and soon buy cubelets directly. So by keeping it difficult to get cubelets in game you get the opportunity to spend more money which is always nice :eek:k_hand:
Edit: Have removed the text because it may have caused some upset.

Edit: For the record, anybody debating whether or not to convert their cubelets into ubers, if it were me, I wouldn't do so until you've unlocked most of the content the new system has to offer. To be guaranteed only a Rare item in exchange for twenty-five cubelets is a pretty bad deal. I would personally wait until you've unlocked most Common, Uncommon and Rare items, and then begin to convert your cubelets.

Last edited:

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
For the record, anybody debating whether or not to convert their cubelets into ubers, if it were me, I wouldn't do so until you've unlocked most of the content the new system has to offer. To be guaranteed only a Rare item in exchange for twenty-five cubelets is a pretty bad deal. I would personally wait until you've unlocked most Common, Uncommon and Rare items, and then begin to convert your cubelets.
But you can only use one shield at a time anyway. I only want one good shield, without knowing more about it, I'll assume the best shields will be legendary. The only legendary shield I got so far looks a bit silly though.

D

Deleted member 100818

But you can only use one shield at a time anyway. I only want one good shield, without knowing more about it, I'll assume the best shields will be legendary. The only legendary shield I got so far looks a bit silly though.
Don't wanna interupt this wonderful conversation, but this is a meme topic and I like to keep it that way =3

Reactions: Sophie
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom