Status
Not open for further replies.

SlenderYT XD

Oct 17, 2015
2015-10-27_14.18.16.png

Reactions: Accountrowan01

Smiley

Oct 17, 2015
Hello im smilemaster8 i'm playing CubeCraft for 1,5 years and i like it alot. I have Iron Rank and i Love to play CubeCraft:cube_light::)

CubeCraft FTW!:cube_light:
Scary Horror Selfie.png

yoepvond

Oct 17, 2015
My
5BMddhw9O7tRewg_7AeYQBQRE9CvV9T54EKj1dQiB6NIgjtLy_fFmQSGb2hoe_f5i2vfIk3IJr3jB4Atc_I08khdLmLCB72lZw3_SN-_A1g8jHsg4DByjk_zDhuckS6CfAdNoBKI

HdRPpAPVp9GFUcnHonC5nSvUGABgXTNyZnFLcel8qV6lI_SrYueY5bM_YFXzidhrybhRvGubQnZb41kQqirFxg8TPRQiCTDBaGtVLkDluPA7F9Eu1ksARliATdFc5T6TehVpgOzO

нσѕтє∂ ву мσ∂єяияєνσℓυтισи fєαтυяιиg @Aimee2323 αи∂ @Saradabaschi αѕ נυ∂gєѕ

ρяιzєѕ
1st Place- Emerald or rank up
2nd Place- Diamond or rank up
3rd Place- Gold or rank up

яυℓєѕ

• Only one person per entry can receive the prize, include the IGN of the player you wish to receive the prize with your entry, particularly if your entry has more than one person in it.
  • Each player may only enter once. (But you can be in as many entries as you like as long as you are not the one who is listed as receiving the prize)
  • The screenshot must be taken somewhere in CCG.
  • No inappropriate skins.
  • Only reply to this thread if you are entering, all irrelevant responses will be deleted.
  • You must reply with your entry before the 4th of November.

тιρѕ

• Have a Halloween themed skin/hat
  • An interesting location such as a Halloween themed creative plot would look amazing
  • Effects such as particles that give off a Halloween feel couldn’t hurt
  • Adding a fun little caption
  • The more the merrier!

G̹̖̦̺͎͆̅̑͜oͪͭ҉҉̡͓̮ǫ̳̦͎̱̟̟̣ͫd̴̥̺͙̙̦̝̫̣̓̊ ͎͓̣̗̬̦̲͉̑̈ͥ̅̐̃̉̆ͨ́͝l͇͕̠͙ͦ͂͛ͯü̶̢̞̼̙͔̻͖͈̳ͤͨ̄̚͘c̴̷͍̯̥̖̳̞ͣ͛̏̓̾ͅķ̛̗̜̠̖ͦ͋̌͡ ̠̗̬͕͒͑̎̓͛ͦ̓͐ͩ͠t̙̦̩̠̜̰̮̉̅̂̅̅͐͌o̟̗͔̠̹̖̼̽̔͑ͭ͊̚͡͡ ̧̼̦̬̰̦̫͖̐ͣͬ͗̒̊̅ą̲̪͇̭͖̟̳̎͐͐̎̏̄ļ̧͉̳̆̕l̗̙̒͂̓̊ͪ ͖͓̙̟̖̩̮̻͒͂͝p̱̥͕̱̳͎̟̬̓̚a̸͈̹̗̅̀͝r̴͇͍͇̹̹̗̜̲̒͑ͩ́̑ṱ̶̦̠̲͖̳͗̿i̡̱̞͉͍̜̜̔͆͝ͅc̸̖̮̖̼̣͋̈́̅i̷̢̭͙͚̳̙̘̭̾ͣ̈̆ͦ͆́̚ṗ̾̑̊̏̋҉̼͞a̐͂͒̒ͭ͘͏̲̝̜̱̼̘n̴̛̘͚̹̞̩̍͑͋͑͐̀t̵̛͈̦ͮ͛̃ͣ̓s͕͈͉̩̱̲̲̹͐̾ͣͭ̂̑̄͗ͯ̀͜͢ ͍͍̑̃̊̎̀a̵̱̝͈̰ͫ͛ͯ̑̄ͣ̍ͧͭ̕ņ̵̘̥̻̂ͯͦ̾̈̈ͦ̕d̵͖̰̰͈̜͕͙̰ͤ ̯͕͇͓͖̋̓͐ͤͦ̎͂a̜̹͖̪̭̼̐ͪͤͭ̑̒̚͡ ̨̠̗͔̬͙ͣ͐͂͊̓̒̂ͤ̓H̜̲͆̅ͮ̐̆̿̍͘a̢̡̨̜̩͓͎̞͍̬̘̭͌ͦ͌͒̋̇p͖̦̼̖͚̥̈ͨ͑͡p̵̤͖͉̭͉͓̃͊̔̅̏̑ͬ̃̚͢ÿ̸̫͔̰̈ͣ̄ ̞̭̳̪͈͍̒͒ͤ̐̾̌̚Ḧ͏̠͈ͅa͊͐͌͑ͣ͒́̏͏̫͎̩̠̪̙̥̺l͕̩̈̔ͮ̐̋ļ͎̰̦̱̜̦͕̔ͤ̿ͦ͘ͅo̱̠̙ͬ͗̋ͫ͟w̰̺̯͓̞̙̺̺̭͆̄e͕̟̭̺̜̥̣͔̖ͣ̿e̸̱̥̜̬ͪ͂̅̾ͨ̎̋̌͝n̎̊ͣ̂̽͏͙̭̤̗̝̞͞ ̢̪̼̘̘̬̣̩̄ͣ͆ͬͯt̡̺̫̓̑̊͘ỏ̴̙̱͕ ̸̥͍̫̓̔̐̔͐̄̾͟a̧̩͔͓ͬ͌̑̂͂͑͑̊́͝l̡͚̙͍̮̜̼ͫ̈̐̓̍͛ͭ͑͊l̄͝͏̯̥̣̰͚͎͞!̣̝̜͚̤̞͉̘ͣͭ̎̅́ͣ͛͞

MY SELFIE. I hope i win
5BMddhw9O7tRewg_7AeYQBQRE9CvV9T54EKj1dQiB6NIgjtLy_fFmQSGb2hoe_f5i2vfIk3IJr3jB4Atc_I08khdLmLCB72lZw3_SN-_A1g8jHsg4DByjk_zDhuckS6CfAdNoBKI

HdRPpAPVp9GFUcnHonC5nSvUGABgXTNyZnFLcel8qV6lI_SrYueY5bM_YFXzidhrybhRvGubQnZb41kQqirFxg8TPRQiCTDBaGtVLkDluPA7F9Eu1ksARliATdFc5T6TehVpgOzO

нσѕтє∂ ву мσ∂єяияєνσℓυтισи fєαтυяιиg @Aimee2323 αи∂ @Saradabaschi αѕ נυ∂gєѕ

ρяιzєѕ
1st Place- Emerald or rank up
2nd Place- Diamond or rank up
3rd Place- Gold or rank up

яυℓєѕ

• Only one person per entry can receive the prize, include the IGN of the player you wish to receive the prize with your entry, particularly if your entry has more than one person in it.
  • Each player may only enter once. (But you can be in as many entries as you like as long as you are not the one who is listed as receiving the prize)
  • The screenshot must be taken somewhere in CCG.
  • No inappropriate skins.
  • Only reply to this thread if you are entering, all irrelevant responses will be deleted.
  • You must reply with your entry before the 4th of November.

тιρѕ

• Have a Halloween themed skin/hat
  • An interesting location such as a Halloween themed creative plot would look amazing
  • Effects such as particles that give off a Halloween feel couldn’t hurt
  • Adding a fun little caption
  • The more the merrier!

G̹̖̦̺͎͆̅̑͜oͪͭ҉҉̡͓̮ǫ̳̦͎̱̟̟̣ͫd̴̥̺͙̙̦̝̫̣̓̊ ͎͓̣̗̬̦̲͉̑̈ͥ̅̐̃̉̆ͨ́͝l͇͕̠͙ͦ͂͛ͯü̶̢̞̼̙͔̻͖͈̳ͤͨ̄̚͘c̴̷͍̯̥̖̳̞ͣ͛̏̓̾ͅķ̛̗̜̠̖ͦ͋̌͡ ̠̗̬͕͒͑̎̓͛ͦ̓͐ͩ͠t̙̦̩̠̜̰̮̉̅̂̅̅͐͌o̟̗͔̠̹̖̼̽̔͑ͭ͊̚͡͡ ̧̼̦̬̰̦̫͖̐ͣͬ͗̒̊̅ą̲̪͇̭͖̟̳̎͐͐̎̏̄ļ̧͉̳̆̕l̗̙̒͂̓̊ͪ ͖͓̙̟̖̩̮̻͒͂͝p̱̥͕̱̳͎̟̬̓̚a̸͈̹̗̅̀͝r̴͇͍͇̹̹̗̜̲̒͑ͩ́̑ṱ̶̦̠̲͖̳͗̿i̡̱̞͉͍̜̜̔͆͝ͅc̸̖̮̖̼̣͋̈́̅i̷̢̭͙͚̳̙̘̭̾ͣ̈̆ͦ͆́̚ṗ̾̑̊̏̋҉̼͞a̐͂͒̒ͭ͘͏̲̝̜̱̼̘n̴̛̘͚̹̞̩̍͑͋͑͐̀t̵̛͈̦ͮ͛̃ͣ̓s͕͈͉̩̱̲̲̹͐̾ͣͭ̂̑̄͗ͯ̀͜͢ ͍͍̑̃̊̎̀a̵̱̝͈̰ͫ͛ͯ̑̄ͣ̍ͧͭ̕ņ̵̘̥̻̂ͯͦ̾̈̈ͦ̕d̵͖̰̰͈̜͕͙̰ͤ ̯͕͇͓͖̋̓͐ͤͦ̎͂a̜̹͖̪̭̼̐ͪͤͭ̑̒̚͡ ̨̠̗͔̬͙ͣ͐͂͊̓̒̂ͤ̓H̜̲͆̅ͮ̐̆̿̍͘a̢̡̨̜̩͓͎̞͍̬̘̭͌ͦ͌͒̋̇p͖̦̼̖͚̥̈ͨ͑͡p̵̤͖͉̭͉͓̃͊̔̅̏̑ͬ̃̚͢ÿ̸̫͔̰̈ͣ̄ ̞̭̳̪͈͍̒͒ͤ̐̾̌̚Ḧ͏̠͈ͅa͊͐͌͑ͣ͒́̏͏̫͎̩̠̪̙̥̺l͕̩̈̔ͮ̐̋ļ͎̰̦̱̜̦͕̔ͤ̿ͦ͘ͅo̱̠̙ͬ͗̋ͫ͟w̰̺̯͓̞̙̺̺̭͆̄e͕̟̭̺̜̥̣͔̖ͣ̿e̸̱̥̜̬ͪ͂̅̾ͨ̎̋̌͝n̎̊ͣ̂̽͏͙̭̤̗̝̞͞ ̢̪̼̘̘̬̣̩̄ͣ͆ͬͯt̡̺̫̓̑̊͘ỏ̴̙̱͕ ̸̥͍̫̓̔̐̔͐̄̾͟a̧̩͔͓ͬ͌̑̂͂͑͑̊́͝l̡͚̙͍̮̜̼ͫ̈̐̓̍͛ͭ͑͊l̄͝͏̯̥̣̰͚͎͞!̣̝̜͚̤̞͉̘ͣͭ̎̅́ͣ͛͞

My Selfie. I hope youu guys like it my IGN is yoepvond
2015-10-17_16.21.08.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom