Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mighty_Pig

May 12, 2016
As the titel says my sugestion is about the CC_Sentinel banlist. My sugestion is to make the banlist public to reduce the already banned people report. I have reported the last time less people but when I find people I report them and when I look later I see they are already banned by CC_Sentinel. I am sure other people have the same problem. I would look everytime if the guy I report is already on the banlist.

Thank you for your time!

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Appeal.cuberaft.net is the site where you can see of som1 is banned! :) and for what :)
That's inefficient. I'd say something else:

If a person is banned already, then you cannot report him unless you're reporting him under a more severe offense (e.g. for hacking while he is banned for teaming). You should get an error message that your report cannot be processed and also have any existing ones against the person denied unless the report is completely different (e.g. mute report instead of a ban one).

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I think its fine as it is now hat you can check the appeals website If there was just a list out there with all the names of people banned by sentinel I bet a couple server owners would take full advantage of that and just copy paste it into their blacklist. That would be completely unfair to the banned players, some of which could have easily been falsely banned, and would allow these server owners to almost leech of sentinel in a way for free. I searched up the same suggestion on other server forums and I would also agree with he replies I see there with players being harrassed for being on the ban list publically which was one of the reasons reports became private. Just use the appeals website to check to see if someone is punished before reporting them :3

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
As the titel says my sugestion is about the CC_Sentinel banlist. My sugestion is to make the banlist public to reduce the already banned people report. I have reported the last time less people but when I find people I report them and when I look later I see they are already banned by CC_Sentinel. I am sure other people have the same problem. I would look everytime if the guy I report is already on the banlist.

Thank you for your time!
I thought this information was kept secret for a reason

Dark_Raver

Nov 23, 2015
Really like this idea, they can also do it so that you will get a message if you enter a name of a player that is already banned.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Top Bottom