• Poll closed .

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there!

Recently, me and my friends have been going about mostly our school (Also asking the teachers and headteacher!) asking people who they prefer:

😸Cats or 🐶Dogs?
And so I'd very much like it if you could fill in the form. Apologies if you would like to answer as something else (Eg. guinea pig or cow) but we would only like to know about cats or dogs, however you can select both if you are torn.

As you might be able to tell, I am a big fan of cats. (From my pfp!) however my friend, (Who isn't on the forums) prefers dogs 😡 so we have a rivalry about them!

We would like to identify who is better, and determine a winner between us. Please note that voting closes in one week from publishing this post.

May the best animal win!

Last edited:

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Hello there!

Recently, me and my friends have been going about mostly our school (Also asking the teachers and headteacher!) asking people who they prefer:

Cats or Dogs?
And so I'd very much like it if you could fill in the form. Apologies if you would like to answer as something else (Eg. guinea pig or cow) but we would only like to know about cats or dogs, however you can select both if you are torn.

As you might be able to tell, I am a big fan of cats. (From my pfp!) however my friend, (Who isn't on the forums) prefers dogs 😡 so we have a rivalry about them!

We would like to identify who is better, and determine a winner between us. Please note that voting closes in one week from publishing this post.

May the best animal win!

~ Burnt and his mysterious friend
cats cats cats!

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there!

Cats or Dogs?

May the best animal win!

~ Burnt and his mysterious friend
Cats no doubt
But guinea pigs are the best

Reactions: 💀 Camgames 🎃

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
Some answers to your messages! ❤️

My cat her name is Angelina!!
Aww, adorable!
My cat on my profile picture is a boy called Simbi! (Don't ask!)
I also have another cat, a girl, called Kiwi!
She's black like the rugby team called the all blacks and they're also called the Kiwis, so....
Here's a picture of her!
thumbnail_20220318_160247.jpg

I think dogs are better, but I'm more scared of dogs than I am of cats and that's a problem
I get a bit worried around big dogs too! Cats are tiny, but they can be absolute killers (Mice, birds.. the latter! 😭)
I like both and we've always had both a cat and a dog at home. They're great pets for different reasons, but if I have to choose one, I prefer dogs! 🐶
Aww! Two questions for you: 1. What's the cats and dog's name? 2. What breed is the dog?
Im allergic to cats, but I do love @Catss! ♥️
Noo! Oh well! @Catss is my favourite breed of cats 🥰
Do you own any? I loved cats even when I didn't own any, I got them about a year ago!

Mar 19, 2022
Bangladesh
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there!

😸Cats or 🐶Dogs?

May the best animal win!
Cats on top.
May the best win!

• Love
Reactions: BurntCrown8876

goopyskele

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2022
GloopSmp
www.DontGotOneLol.com
Pronouns
He/She
I really love dogs, but cats take my vote.
I think my main reason was our cats trusted me.

Our first one was Beethoven, let me hold her paw in 2016 as we watched a movie with my mom and little brother. she also slept in the same bed as me once. she passed away 2020.

Our second was madface, named after her madface. She was found before i was born Aswell.
She was found in a pizza dumpster! She hated everyone but sometimes she let me and my mom pet her. extra pets when Beethoven died.
She died from a bleeding paw. passed aways as we gave her pets and said our goodbyes.

Our third Sammy took 3 years to get her to let me hold or put her in my lap. I was the only person. she died 2021 from kidney failure. if i remember correctly. My memory's are foggy at the
moment

Lucy is still alive and she spoiled. the queen of our house. Boots and shoes is her nickname.
She cries when my grandmother is in her office.
Distracts me when imdoing school.
Cheats on my grandma with my mom lol.
so sweet.

Beethoven was born under the old porch with no mother.
Madface was found in a pizza dumpster.
Sammy's mom disowned her.
lucy's owner left her in empty house :(
(edit: I realised this stuff is kinda sad...lol)

Sorry I wrote so much I just wanted to tell someone about my cats.
Any cute stories with your guys cats? (or dogs.
)

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
I really love dogs, but cats take my vote.
I think my main reason was our cats trusted me.

Our first one was Beethoven, let me hold her paw in 2016 as we watched a movie with my mom and little brother. she also slept in the same bed as me once. she passed away 2020.

Our second was madface, named after her madface. She was found before i was born Aswell.
She was found in a pizza dumpster! She hated everyone but sometimes she let me and my mom pet her. extra pets when Beethoven died.
She died from a bleeding paw. passed aways as we gave her pets and said our goodbyes.

Our third Sammy took 3 years to get her to let me hold or put her in my lap. I was the only person. she died 2021 from kidney failure. if i remember correctly. My memory's are foggy at the
moment

Lucy is still alive and she spoiled. the queen of our house. Boots and shoes is her nickname.
She cries when my grandmother is in her office.
Distracts me when imdoing school.
Cheats on my grandma with my mom lol.
so sweet.

Beethoven was born under the old porch with no mother.
Madface was found in a pizza dumpster.
Sammy's mom disowned her.
lucy's owner left her in empty house :(
(edit: I realised this stuff is kinda sad...lol)

Sorry I wrote so much I just wanted to tell someone about my cats.
Any cute stories with your guys cats? (or dogs.
)
Hey Goopy!

I'm so sorry for all those losses. That must have been terrible.

Lucy sounds sweet. Good you adopted her :)

I've got two cats...
Simbi.jpeg

That's Simbi, a boy. Don't ask how he got his name! Probably something to do with the lion king. He's a very sleepy cat, just one year old like his sister, and he will do anything for food. He'd probably take a Dreamie off a burglar and let them go! He also chases his sister all the time! :)

We adopted him and his sister, which I'll talk about in a sec, from a family. The owners we knew quite well, their kids went to our school. They were born in a garage and fed well, but it was freezing and cluttered, so we took them in after a couple of months of them being born.
thumbnail_20220318_160247.jpg

That's Kiwi, a girl. She got her name as she's black like the Australian rugby team called the all blacks and they're also called the Kiwis, so.... yep. That's how she got her name! She is outside most of the time, and brings in mice, birds, live mice, live birds... the latter. She has one... blood thirsty tongue!

I hope you like my cats. @goopyskele yours sound really nice! Anybody else got any pictures and stories to tell?

• Love
Reactions: SoloWarz
Mar 19, 2022
Bangladesh
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Goopy!

I'm so sorry for all those losses. That must have been terrible.

Lucy sounds sweet. Good you adopted her :)

I've got two cats...
View attachment 208682
That's Simbi, a boy. Don't ask how he got his name! Probably something to do with the lion king. He's a very sleepy cat, just one year old like his sister, and he will do anything for food. He'd probably take a Dreamie off a burglar and let them go! He also chases his sister all the time! :)

We adopted him and his sister, which I'll talk about in a sec, from a family. The owners we knew quite well, their kids went to our school. They were born in a garage and fed well, but it was freezing and cluttered, so we took them in after a couple of months of them being born.
View attachment 208683
That's Kiwi, a girl. She got her name as she's black like the Australian rugby team called the all blacks and they're also called the Kiwis, so.... yep. That's how she got her name! She is outside most of the time, and brings in mice, birds, live mice, live birds... the latter. She has one... blood thirsty tongue!

I hope you like my cats. @goopyskele yours sound really nice! Anybody else got any pictures and stories to tell?
Why does Simbi (Simba) sound so familiar?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom