Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
2,155
497
158
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
Doubt you would have it when theres a lobby for each map. Maybe you could aswell make seperated lobbies per 3/4 maps or so, or maybe as said before, one for each map and a few lobbies with every map... :D There are so many things!

I'd rather not switch lobbies just to get to a map I like - especially since I have to wait a year to get off that damned dirt screen.
 

MakeYouDoADead

Well-Known Member
Jun 18, 2015
9
2
79
36
But there is a problem when you can't get in because too many people are spamming it and it gets jammed.

This is unlikely to happen even during the busiest times. And that is a projected problem, the solution would be simple. Give said map more signs.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on PRO WINNAAR's profile.
Happy birthday WINAAR!
HOTROD. wrote on PRO WINNAAR's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
mrpeeveepee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!
Parkr wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday!!
yurisatori0312 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom