Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MakeYouDoADead

Jun 18, 2015
There are other maps between them, you could just join them?

Some of those are fine but there's not much choice, is there? What I'm suggesting fills up the bigger maps faster so that there aren't a lot of them scattered across the three boards all with a different amount of players, nor does it let a lot of unpopular maps sit around for a while not being played. In addition, gives them a choice from every map there is, instead of what's available at that time.

I also spotted bones, galaxy, gravity, pirates, beech, nether and mushroom. Whats wrong with them?

Bones, Galaxy, and Gravity sit there like Biomes does, usually. There's nothing wrong with any of the other maps, what's wrong is how there are several of two or three taking up space that could be used for other maps.

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
Some of those are fine but there's not much choice, is there? What I'm suggesting fills up the bigger maps faster so that there aren't a lot of them scattered across the three boards all with a different amount of players, nor does it let a lot of unpopular maps sit around for a while not being played. In addition, gives them a choice from every map there is, instead of what's available at that time.

Bones, Galaxy, and Gravity sit there like Biomes does, usually. There's nothing wrong with any of the other maps, what's wrong is how there are several of two or three taking up space that could be used for other maps.

And there is one easy fix: Join them.

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
Whether you can choose from those maps using the current system or putting every map in a different lobby or sign, people will join maps they want anyway.
And if you really think you can not play SW due to this, you can play another game or ride a lawn mower until there are more players in the SW lobbies.
I think this can be locked now @Aimee2323.

_FlawLessPvP_

Nov 19, 2014
Holland
Well, at leat this person did his best :) i like it that this person put a lot of effort in his work. I have this problem by SurvivalGames, there are spawning a lot of village,steampunk,fairytals, all my friends wants desert, desert is full in 10 seconds, cause every1 likes it. Its a samll map that ends fast. I got the same problem m8

MakeYouDoADead

Jun 18, 2015
Whether you can choose from those maps using the current system or putting every map in a different lobby or sign, people will join maps they want anyway.
And if you really think you can not play SW due to this, you can play another game or ride a lawn mower until there are more players in the SW lobbies.
I think this can be locked now @Aimee2323.

Calm down, buddy. Nowhere was it suggested Skywars is unplayable due to this, it's a suggestion to make the lobby more efficient. The system is decent as it is, it just could be better which is what this section of the forums is for. Your first sentence is true, except with my proposition the unpopular maps that nobody is playing wont clog up space where popular/different ones could be.

And there is one easy fix: Join them.

And what's that got to do with anything?

You said that people can either join the maps or not play them. My choice would be to not play them.
Sorry, I'll just go away now :(

As Annie said, people aren't going to join maps they don't want to play, and they shouldn't have to just to get them off the boards. Also, please continue to post thoughts and opinions regardless of other people's negativity. I want to hear them. :)

Mambo Garrix

May 27, 2015
Netherlands, the
Doubt you would have it when theres a lobby for each map. Maybe you could aswell make seperated lobbies per 3/4 maps or so, or maybe as said before, one for each map and a few lobbies with every map... :D There are so many things!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!!
privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Top Bottom