Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Catzilla24

Oct 23, 2013
Tumblr.
Nobody's perfect. I only posted that link to prove to you that pigs are, indeed, smarter than cats, ok? Thank you, and stop being mean to me.
I'm glad you understand nobodies perfect, i'll leave you alone. Just please don't post pointless links like that.

Catzore <3 Taco's

Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2014
Canada
OMG GUYS THIS THREAD IS FOR CAT AVATARS NOT FRICKEN PIGS! idc if pigs are dumb or smart my cat almost understands me -.- so stop your complaining and @Piggygirl120 i cant draw a pig!
image.jpg
Just look at that! its ugly. do you know now why i hate pigs? because i cant draw them!

D

Deleted member 8554

Looks amazing Catzore! Really, I love it! Except for one thing, you drew bacon with it... You do understand that bacon is disgusting, right? And even if you like it, it's gonna kill you with its high sodium levels!

Catzilla24

Oct 23, 2013
Tumblr.
Looks amazing Catzore! Really, I love it! Except for one thing, you drew bacon with it... You do understand that bacon is disgusting, right? And even if you like it, it's gonna kill you with its high sodium levels!
I read this while eating bacon and potato soup...

D

Deleted member 8554

I have read countless articles about bacon being able to kill you, so if I were you, I'd stay away from it.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom