Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
What about CTW? It's sorta similar, and not many servers have it. You could use pre-made maps made by the members of this community, in maybe like a competition or something :). But I'm not sure how much lag would be generated with multiple maps.

But for CTF, I think that something unique would have to be added. I've seen lots of servers with capture the flag, and regular capture the flag is too..unoriginal. If you could add some kind of twist or addition that takes CTF a step higher, you got my support!

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Oh, here's an idea for a twist to CTF: (Although idk how it would be coded)

Add special abilities to players. Both sides would have zombies are something, and they would help the team. But they would be weak and slow and easy to farm. So, when teams kill zombies they gain exp., and they can use exp., to use special abilities, like maybe something that gives speed to everyone on the team for a certain amount of time, or spawns a swarm of zombies around the person who used the ability. So, this would create strategy, as you can farm zombies for those special abilities and get stronger, or ninja as weaker players with the flag back to your base.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom