Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

D_Gonzo

Jul 5, 2014
'MERICA
Having a massive or semi-massive PVP game-mode will encourage more players to join the server. I know from experience. Capture the flag would be fun.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
maybe a CTF Hybrid with paintball elements, but has more variety
Here's what I'm thinking, CTF with regular aspects (essentially), but with little twists, like editable terrain, ingae shops to buy building blocks, better tools and weapons, paint bal snow balls, god/golden apples and ender pearls, different sized maps, in-game point system, different classes but no donor privilages in classes, they'll only get a point boost in the start to get some better gear in the shop in their own base, or they'll have to use the other 3 in the check points or the shop in the enemy base. Sorry if there are any grammar/spelling mistakes, I just woke up

Reactions: gamehurricane19

Troy-Quill

Jun 22, 2014
Here's what I'm thinking, CTF with regular aspects (essentially), but with little twists, like editable terrain, ingae shops to buy building blocks, better tools and weapons, paint bal snow balls, god/golden apples and ender pearls, different sized maps, in-game point system, different classes but no donor privilages in classes, they'll only get a point boost in the start to get some better gear in the shop in their own base, or they'll have to use the other 3 in the check points or the shop in the enemy base. Sorry if there are any grammar/spelling mistakes, I just woke up
Sounds good to me :D Donators could have more starting blocks or something like that? :)

Reactions: SGTkuzey

TyTy2017

Feb 3, 2014
Someplace far away
Its a great idea and people are saying that we already have paint ball. But why can't we have both i mean we have spleef and bow spleef same thing but a tad bit different. I like the idea of swords and bow CTF

gamehurricane19

YUS

CrystalMoonlight94

May 16, 2014
Cytus Wiki
cytus.wikia.com
Yeah, i really think we need CTF. Paintball was just a placeholder for that IMO. :P

And besides, pretty much everyone sees it as a game to try and get the most kills before time runs out now. It's basically just Deathmatch but you only use snowballs. :\

So yeah. END OF NONSENSE.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
@halothe23

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom