Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Capture the flag minigame

So I only realised you can upload builds here like a few days ago so I thought I would showcase one of my own minigames.

Description:
This is a 2-team CTF game, with a few added features on top of the original capture the flag. Each player can pick from one of 6 kits and one of 2 teams before the games starts. When the game does start, players can either battle it out or collect resources (cobblestone or endstone). There are 4 types of resources, each are harder to get than the last, however yield better rewards. Dying will lose you all your items, however you still keep your kit when you respawn and your opponent doesn't get any items (since items don't drop). At your own fortress, there are multiple shops to buy items from with the resources collected. You can't break an enemy flag straight away; you need to buy a flag breaker from the shop (This is done to prevent very short games and each player can receive the full experience). You need to successfully break and return 3 flags and place them in your teams flag chest to win.

I haven't tested this since I first made it so if there are any bugs please let me know!

Details:
Version: 1.14.4
Players per team: Min. 1; Max. Theoretically any amount (though over 10 a team potentially could break it)
File compression: Zip

How to play:
1. Download the map from the link below
2. Unzip the file (If you can't unzip it try downloading an unzipper such as Winrar or Winzip)
3. Locate your .minecraft/saves folder
4. Drag the unzipped world folder into your saves folder
5. You should have the world. To play with a friend you can open a LAN world or add it to a server. (It may work on realms, however that requires 1.16.2 and I haven't tested it on there)

↓ Images (Collapsible spoiler) ↓

2020-09-13_14.33.41.png

2020-09-13_14.34.06.png

2020-09-13_14.34.25.png

2020-09-13_14.34.46.png

2020-09-13_14.35.15.png

2020-09-13_14.35.41.png

↓ Download link (Collapsible spoiler) ↓

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Well done! Thanks for sharing this amazing map with the community.
I will definitely try it this afternoon. Keep up the good work and have a nice day! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: MeliodasWrath

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Really amazing job, that must have been a lot of command block stuff ._.
the map can be improved though ♥
Didn't see the map part of your post until now LOL yea got a bit lazy with the walls and floor, since nobody was gonna play it anyway (or so i thought) I thought it would just be fine :P I can't be bothered to do it really so...
(I made it around a year ago)

Reactions: Gregeyy and Axyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JustNathie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
JustNathie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
JustNathie wrote on Frontlane's profile.
s4mways wrote on Frontlane's profile.
next time don't lie zievereir
ssunsett wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Proficiat en welkom terug!!! 💜
Top Bottom