Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

platetoucher

Member
Nov 29, 2020
1
1
4
24
I was trying to make a greenhouse on my skyblock world and accidentally misplaced a couple of glass panes, and now they won't break regardless of what tool I use. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a way around it?

Thanks!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Amoreiii

Amoreiii

Well-Known Member
Jul 21, 2018
177
106
119
25
Iraq Sulaymaniyah
well i have no idea about that but if it's a bug you can report here
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Cathie wrote on bvczf's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
Top Bottom