Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2017
Hello dear cubecraft.net Serverteam! :)

Thanks to all who take the time to read this application!

About me
2.Minecraft
3.Experiences in Minecraft

About me

My name is Arda (EinfachShariton), I am 12 years old and live in NRW(Germany)! I'm still going to school and have (unfortunately) once a week afternoon lessons! If nothing goes wrong I am always online and available :)
My areas of expertise (outside Minecraft) are: I am friendly and helpful to others, I can work on a project for a long time without bothering myself and, of course, beware of vulgar and racist statements and people!

2.Minecraft

Minecraft I know by a very good friend, which is also due to the fact that today I can build quite well! Meanwhile, I have been playing Minecraft daily for 3 years and have not stopped before the next time! In this long time, I was already "set" on numerous servers as an administrator, '! At Minecraft, I like the numerous possibilities of building and sharing a feeling with others on servers!

3.Experiences in Minecraft

I think that I could be a valuable member of the ServerTeam, because I master some tricks very well:;) The style I master is best: Hacker ban! When I find an hacker I must to focus them, I can really let myself go and even use Tricks that are not found in normal Minecraft-Server. ,. Questions answeren are also still in my area of competence :) Unfortunately, I am not perfect;)! ! MyGoal is it in the Cubecraft.net ServerTeam is to make a lot of experiences and learn more :)

best regards
Arda (EinfachShariton)

Reactions: Power Ranger
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
🦩
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Yoo flamingo 🦩 pfp!
UncleSpect wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Hello!
iTz1Hamood wrote on Thjis's profile.
Hi Thjis, thanks for accepting the report!

I just reported another one too rn:)
Xi1m wrote on tejas45674065's profile.
hmm
Top Bottom