Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
who one-shot me like 10 times
If they really did 'one-shot' you then this has nothing to do with their lag. Damage is calculated server-side and has nothing to do with latency.

Unsurprisingly Bedrock does have players with poor connection, after all many use mobile devices with poor wifi signal. If you want the average opponent to have better ping then perhaps you'll prefer the Java server.

Also I'm not sure if you're being serious here, but laggy players are not invincible; you can even hit them whilst they're frozen and they can't hit you.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Like other people told you already lagg has nothing to do with you getting one shouted off a bridge. Lagg is a common thing which some of our players experience. No one can avoid lagg or lagg spikes, it just comes and go away when it wants to leave. The laggy players can be very good at what they're doing but are just left behind with the lagg. It can also be that a player purchased the game just so that he could play a game with someone else. You wanna block those laggy players just because their ping is bad for a couple minutes or for a longer time? Give everyone the chance to play our games and let them enjoy it as far as they can. You wouldn't like to get banned randomly just because you have gotten a higher ping, so give these people the chance to play.

SunburnWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
i have just lost a 78 winstreak in eggwars to a laggy player who one-shot me like 10 times plz dont do this
We aren't going to punish those with bad ping/internet. Think about it, it isn't their faults for having high ping. Some players like Zombie said above could be phone users or simply from countries like Peru, Japan or other places far from the host server itself.

Now here's a question for you to think about, what if you had bad ping and you got punished for it? Would you be happy with it or would you just leave the server?
If we were to punish those with high/bad ping, then that would only discourage others from joining the server as they know they'll get punished just for being laggy or living in a far away place.

Now, gonna lock this thread as we aren't going to punish players with high ping. Though you are free to discuss this with me through a conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Final day of daily questions! What is your favourite day of the week?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Kloska's profile.
🤍
Daily fact #18-
On average, men get bored of a shopping trip after 26 minutes.
BicolourSine41 wrote on endertom100's profile.
How is your way to well-know-member going?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Aratic's profile.
Congrats on 600 reaction score!
Top Bottom