Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Sooo I put a lot of effort into editing this MaStErPiEcE, and I would like to get some feedback! Please, watch and tell me your opinion about the editing. I`m constantly trying to imrpove it, that`s why I need a lot of feedback. Thank you in advance!

sponge5831

Dec 3, 2020
Wisconsin, USA
I like the video, some funny edits in there lol. Only thing is I would have to agree about the audio, It would be a lot better if it was clear. It would assist your edits a ton if we could hear your voice loud and clear!

I like the outro aswell.

I havent run into any audio difficulties like this, and honestly I dont really know a clear solution. Technosword had a good suggestion though.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I like it overall, as some people said audio could be improved and I think some transitions could be smoother, such as at 0:04, it just feels a bit jagged to me. That comes with practice, though. Good job!

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I`m very thankful for all this feedback! I will definitely use it in the future videos!

Ko7a

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2020
Egypt and Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
Sooo I put a lot of effort into editing this MaStErPiEcE, and I would like to get some feedback! Please, watch and tell me your opinion about the editing. I`m constantly trying to imrpove it, that`s why I need a lot of feedback. Thank you in advance!
Really nice video I enjoyed it a lot :))

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom